Alone together...

A/n
Huge thanks to @TWDlib for the suggestion. Hope you enjoy the story

Third person
It had been a week since Clem and Gabe had their moment. The group were back on the road and Javi was the 1st person to find out about their new relationship.

Flashback
Clem and Gabe were in the back of the van, holding hands and cuddling. Clem was asleep on Gabe's chest but Gabe was awake still. Javi turned around and and spoke to Gabe,
"Sooo... You and Clem are a thing now?" He spoke quietly.
"Um y..yeah" Gabe replied.
"Look after her, she's a good catch" Javi told Gabe.
"Yeah, I'm lucky to have her" Gabe said looking down at her sleeping form.
He rested his head on her and drifted off to sleep.

Clem's POV
It had been a week since me and Gabe's little moment. I didn't want to be a mother at the age of 14 so I decided to stop it. We had been driving for three days now and we were running low on supplies. Javi pointed out a run down cabin in the distance and we made our way to it.
"Me and Kate will search the outside of the house, Tripp and Eleanor will search the nearby area and Clem and Gabe will search the inside," Javi told the group. Me and Gabe made our way inside and searched around. All of a sudden there was a loud BANG! There were people in the trees shooting at us. We came out of the house to return fire but I nearly got hit so we both ducked behind cover.
Gabe's POV
I saw Tripp fall with a huge hole in his forehead.
"Fuck!" I exclaimed loudly as I returned fire on the people in the woods. I shot two of them then ducked back under.
"Run!" Javi shouted at me and Clem.
"Get out of here, we'll find you, don't worry" he added. Me and Clem ran into the woods and into the distance. I was with the best person to be alone with. She knew what she was doing and how to survive. I had a feeling in my stomach that we were going to get through this. I just knew it.
A/n
Thanks for reading guys. Another huge thank you to @TWDLIB for the idea. Comment, vote and all of that stuff. I might update again tonight so stay tuned for that!