Awkward conversations

Third person
It had been a week since the crew had found the drug store, it had lots of medicine and a lot of food and water. There were 3 rooms, one for Javi and Kate, one for Tripp and Eleanor and one for Gabe and Clem.
Gabe POV
Nothing had happened so far, me and Clem we're talking not again but it was still awkward. I walked into the room me and Clem was sharing to change. As I walked in, I got a huge shock. Clem was also in here for the same reason. She was half naked, she looked great though. She was wearing very short shorts and a sports bra.
"Omg, Clem I'm so sorry, I s..should've knocked or something" I stuttered, turning bright red.
"Heh, it's fine, you were bound to do it at one point," she smirked at my rapidly reddening face.
"Sit, I want to have a chat with you anyway," she said without putting her top back on.
W..what's up Clem?" I asked nervously.
"That kiss, why did you kiss me?" She asked inquisitively.
"You know what, I'm gonna be a man and tell you the truth. I love you, your a badass, your smart, funny and damn sexy too. You probably don't like me but I wanted to get it off my chest," I replied.
"I do like you Gabe," She said, blushing hard.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes" she said, kissing me. I deepened the kiss and I ended up on top of her, on her makeshift bed. I had taken her bra off and was going for her shorts when she stopped me.
"We shouldn't go that far yet, we are way to young," she told me.
"Y..yeah your probably right," I replied sheepishly.
She put her clothes back on and we both walked back out.
A/N
Thanks as always for reading, sorry if it wasn't the great but I'm not very good at that type of stuff. Comment whether you'd like me to do a full lemon and make sure you vote. See ya!