Jennie X Reader X Jisoo: New Message

You had known Jennie since high school and were best friends. Even after you both graduated you stayed really great friends and saw each at least three times a week. Lately you hadn't seen her as much because she was part of a new girl group, Black Pink. You were obviously a huge fan and never failed to cheer her on. Today she had invited you out to lunch with her and the other members of Black Pink.

You were really excited, you had always wanted to meet the others. Jennie talked about them a lot, and you knew this, because when Jennie spoke, you listened. Truth be told you had a crush on her since high school. Sometimes it seemed like she did as well, but you brushed it off as your over-active imagination.

When you got to the small cafe you were all meeting at, you were surprised. The other girls were even prettier in person! Especially Jisoo. You could definitely see why people called her the most beautiful in the group.

When you sat down everybody except Jennie was there. You were kind of nervous because without her you were on your own.

"Hi!" Lisa said brightly "You must be (Y/N). Jennie has talked about you a lot!"

"Sorry I'm late! Traffic was awful!" Jennie said bursting in late as always. You chuckled quietly. Back in high school, if Jennie wasn't late for something it had to be the end of the world.

"It's fine. I'm just hungry and ready to eat!" Lisa complained.

"You're always ready to eat Lisa!" Jisoo teased. Everyone laughed including Lisa.

"Of you're hungry, then let's eat!" Rosé said.

After ordering and eating your food, you felt like you knew the other girls your whole life. In fact, it sounded like Jisoo was flirting with you! Did you find her attractive? Yes, but you liked Jennie for more reasons than that. Jisoo was funny too, but Jennie just seemed a whole lot... more.

Time skip because I suck at writing.

It was later that evening, a couple hours after you had gotten home from hanging out with Jennie and everybody. Your phone beeped with two new messages.

One from Jennie, and one from Jisoo.

Jennie: Hey, sorry if this is weird, but I've a had a crush on you for the longest time, will you go out with me?

Jisoo: I know I've only known you for a few hours, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?

Two girls you liked both just asked you out. What could you possibly do?

You had known Jennie since high school, and had been in love with her the whole time. She was pretty, smart, and funny. She was everything.

Jisoo was really pretty too, and from what you knew, funny as well. You knew less about her than you knew about Jennie, and found yourself attracted to Jisoo only physically.

Jennie was cool and edgy and witty. You were with no doubt in love with her. But what would you tell Jisoo?

Jennie: Hey, sorry if this is weird, but I've a had a crush on you for the longest time, will you go out with me?

You: I've liked you since I met you. It would be awesome to go out with you.

But Jisoo...

Jisoo: I know I've only known you for a few hours, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?

You: Actually, Jennie and I are dating, I'm sorry. You're really cool, but... I'm sorry.

It was the right choice and you knew it. You felt bad about Jisoo, but you loved Jennie. It was the right decision. A hard one, but it was right.

Giant time skip, brought to you by @farthenlizzy

It had been four and a half months since that day. You and Jennie were dating happily, Jisoo wasn't upset and you were both really good friends as well as with Rosé and Lisa. It had been the best almost-five-months of your life and as they say in Playing With Fire, Your love for Jennie was on fire.

A/N: Idk if it turned out all that well... :\ let me know! Feel free to request anything and next will be a Lisa X Reader!