Lisa X Female Reader: Movies

A/N: Sorry this took so long, things have been hectic and I also couldn't figure out what to do. I will be rewriting New Message soon with a little more drama. I might leave the original up as well.

You and your friend Cara were having fun at a party in Mapo-gu (a district within Seoul, South Korea). It was originally meant to be just a highschool party, but a lot of people had crashed it including you and Cara.

You had been living in Seoul for three years now and had met Cara here just last year but quickly became friends. Somehow Cara had known about this party and insisted you both go.

The party was located in somebody's large house with dim lighting and punch that was most likely spiked. It was awesome. Then it got better:

Boombayah came on.

You were obsessed with BLACKPINK and knew all of their songs by heart.

"I'm going to go get some punch, I'll leave you here to embarrass yourself whilst singing badly. I'll be back when the song is over!" Needless to say Cara was a bit sick of you singing their songs all the time. She left and you were humming to the music ignoring the fact that she even left.

A girl with shoulder length blond hair approached you. Although the lighting was dim you knew exactly who it was. The bangs gave it away.

Lalisa Manoban was standing right in front of you. She was smiling at you and talking to you.

"Hi. I'm Lisa, but you probably know that based on the way you're singing and dancing to this song."

"H-hi, I'm (y/n). I love your music!" You had no idea what to stay and nervously played with your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"I wanted to tell you that I love your top. It's super cute!" She said.

"Thank you!"

"No problem. I was thinking... Maybe we could hang out sometime?"

You blinked in surprise. That was certainly unexpected. You expected to come to this party, dance, possibly get a little tipsy, but you never thought you'd meet Lisa and be invited to hang out with her. Was this a joke? A dream?

"I... I would love to."
"Great. Um... Here, put your number in my phone. I'll... I'll text you." After giving Lisa your number she had to leave. Just then Cara came back.

"Hey (Y/N), I heard the cops are gonna try to come bust this place, we should go." Cara slurred.

"How much alcohol did you drink? And I'm definitely driving."

"Not that much... Just a couple beers... Like four... maybe five or six."

"Oh my gosh, Cara. You are going to have such an awful hangover."

"I know."

Time skip brought to you by 6/22/17

Two weeks later you were in your small apartment getting ready to go hang out with Lisa. You had finally found a time when both of you could hang out and to be honest, you were extremely nervous.

As it turned out Lisa was not drunk that night, she just really liked your top and thought you had good taste...especially in friends. She had asked you a lot about Cara, questions like, "Is she single?" "Has she ever had a girlfriend?" You were starting to think that Lisa was just using you to get to Cara. Until the ending of the movie you were seeing with her.

Everything seemed to slow down as Lisa turned her head and leaned towards you, you felt sparks as her soft lips connected with yours. You wished it could go on forever, but as the movie ended and the lights came up she pulled away.

After that she took you back to your apartment and acted like nothing happened. She wouldn't respond to your texts or calls, even though you told her that you liked it, you didn't mind...

There will be a part two... So look out for that!