Rosé X Reader Smut: Four

A/N: Important info: Melbourne Australia is the place where Rosé was raised and people wear dust masks in Korea so as to not take in a lot of the pollution in the air, but I have Rosé wearing to conceal her identity a bit. (People also wear them for style) Also you are shorter than Rosé in this story, and yes that's important. I'll be posting a new Blackpink Fanfiction soon as well, so that's exciting! I'll tell y'all when it's up! I'm back from Vacation and ready to write!

(Y/N)'s heart beat furiously as she stepped out of the plane and into the airport of a country she'd never been to. Safe to say she was extremely nervous.

The place was pretty crowded, it being the weekend and all. People were rushing around speaking in a language (Y/N) didn't understand. How would she ever find Chaeyoung in this mess?

Chaeyoung. The reason (Y/N) was here. And the reason why she was so nervous. She hadn't seen Chae in four years. Of course after all that time they both would have changed. But would they still like each other? (Y/N) and Chaeyoung had dated since they were fourteen and until they were sixteen. Then Chae left Melbourne to live out her dreams in Seoul, South Korea as a K-Pop Idol. Four years later, (Y/N) finally had the money to move to Seoul so she could see Chae again. She only had enough for a one way trip, which meant she was here to stay no matter what happened.

Suddenly a woman ran up and embraced (Y/N).

"Chae! I've missed you." (Y/N) cried.

"(Y/N)! Welcome to Seoul!" Chaeyoung said enthusiastically from behind her dust mask.

"It's been forever Chae! I'm so happy to see you. How have you been?"

"Great! I'm so excited you're here. Let's go to the apartment you told me about and I'll help you unpack! I've got the whole day!"

*le time skip brought to you by the fact that I might do a whole book based off this scenario?*

Four tiring, sweaty, jetlagged (well, for (Y/N)) hours later...

"That's it! The last box, all unpacked. That really all you brought?" Rosé gazed around at the four empty boxes.

"I couldn't afford to bring twenty boxes. And anyway, I'm glad because I'm so tired I don't think could've unpacked anymore than this without passing out!" (Y/N) joked.

"Do you want me to make you some (tea/coffee)? Same unhealthy way right? Four sugars?"

"Yep. Thanks for all the help Chae."

"No problem. I'm just glad to see you again."

A few hours later (Y/N) and Chaeyoung were all caught up when Chae said that she brought a bottle of wine to celebrate (Y/N)'s coming to Korea.

They each had a couple glasses of wine and weren't drunk, just a little tipsy.

Then Chaeyoung moved forward and her lips were on (Y/N)'s.

Rosé's lips were soft as they pressed against the shorter girl.

Her hand massaged (Y/N)'s breast as her tongue slid across her lips, eliciting a soft moan from (Y/N).

Somehow the pair managed to stumble to the newly unpacked bedroom and hit the bed before things really started to heat up.

Emotions ran high and clothes were off as Chaeyoung pushed (Y/N) against the bed.

Chae rubbed (Y/N)'s clit and looked hungerly into her eyes. As she did so, Chaeyoung  started kissing (Y/N) again. This time was different, more passionate than the last kiss. (Y/N) and Chae's lips were moving in time with Chae's fingers, making (Y/N) moan yet again.

Chae's head bent towards (Y/N)'s vulva as she licked up and down, swirling her tongue and adding pressure in just the right spots.

(Y/N)'s hips rose up to meet the other girl's mouth as (Y/N)'s moans got increasingly louder. The ecstasy was too much and (Y/N) finally came. Chaeyoung lapped it up ravenously and she collapsed to the side of the shorter, both of them panting from all the excitement. It was there that they both fell asleep, exhausted from unpacking and something else ;)

Safe to say nothing had changed between them even after four long years ;).