CHAPTER 5- 'THAT' WEDNESDAY

Samantha POV:

So we´re Thursday, It´s been almost a week now since Luca, my cretin neighbor moved in, and it´s being as living in hell, everyday he has being stalking me second after second, hour after hour, day after day! He´s already getting in my nerves! I just can´t stand his presence, ALWAYS LOOKING AT MY ASS OR BOOBS! I think he has serious problems or the hormones are affecting him too much.

That´s one of the reasons I was getting nervous on Wednesday , It was much more than a hell than any day of the year.

.........................

WEDNESDAY

Ok, I had just finished taking a bath and putting some sweat pants and a tank top on,  at 9:00am in the morning, I was having as breakfast  light yogurt with cereal, when suddenly my mom said:

-honey,  If you go anyway don´t forget the keys please! love you - and finally went out my house to go to work.

- Remember what your mom said dear - my daddy said getting out of my house with mom

- I promise, I won´t forget, have a great day!

Ok I guess I´ll be lonely today, what to do, what to do, what to do...

At first, I thought of dancing but then I remembered Luca´s eyes through my window, so NO.

Then I thought of painting, but I wouldn´t finish the painting, I never finish, so wasn´t a good option either.

Finally, I don´t know why but I was in a very good mood for exercising, so I went out my house and started running with my headphones on listening to aleatory music on my Ipod.

I was just so happy, it´s being a long time since I go out my house for running; I missed the fresh air through my hair; the smell of flowers while running through the park and the sweet children´s laugh.

It felt so great that I was smiling at myself, ah I was so relaxed when suddenly I took off my headphones and heard some footsteps after me, I got so freaking scared, I swear  I got terrified, and started panicking.

what if it´s a thief? what if it´s a rapist?!! what if I never see my mom and dad again?!! All this questions left my head in a complete mess...

I could hear my heartbeat so fast I could barely breathe,

I was running as fast as my legs could, literally running for my life

I could even feel my blood getting hotter as my body was shaking from head to toe

Suddenly, in the middle of my panic attack, someone touched my shoulder and I...

Luca POV:

I felt myself into trouble, I´ve never made my body sweat this way before, god, I already have a ´´ hot as hell´´ figure, If i keep like this, I will be an Adonis by the end of the summer.

-Ha! I got you! - I finally managed to say while touching her shoulder and turning her around

- OH FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING SCARED ME DUDE! I swear I was going to pass out... god, I´ll kill you! - she started running, so I run too.

-Awww, the baby doll is terrified!!!- I said as she glared at me and I smirked at her in return

She is way too fast, gosh, she never get´s tired of running, does she?... Ok I´m too tired right now, can´t breathe...

- Ok, stop it please!- I said turning around to face her, but I got the surprise of being face to face with her , we were like 5 cm of each other´s lips.

she didn´t reply, and we stayed there, needless of words, stocked on each others eyes, her soft caramel eyes were killing me, I could feel her breathe, I could hear her heart; It was like we were alone, freezing time...

Samantha POV:

I couldn´t believe it, why did I stay there looking his beautiful green eyes?

It was such a silence, such a comfortable silence, I felt my heart melt while looking his eyes, I swear I got lost in his sight, I got lost in his feelings, I got lost on him.

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOT SHOT SHOTS! - his cellphone ranged

SHIT, that was shit!!

We awkwardly separate from each others, and he finally managed to answer his phone call

..................................

That was the most remembering Wednesday I have ever had.

Yeah I know what an Idiot right? 

1. What kind of man likes to scare women like that?

2. What kind of man doesn´t turns off his phone in a moment like that?...

Wait, no, no , no, I couldn´t have liked that minute of silence,with my eyes on his eyes.. NO, no way,

I´m not even thinking of getting involve with this jerk, aren´t I?

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS, I HOPE I GET BETTER EACH DAY, THANKS FOR READING <3