CHAPTER 2- MEETING THE BAD BOY.

Luca POV:

While we were arriving at my new house I´m thinking, what the hell I´m i doing here? Like, this so boring, perhabs, I´m leaving my friends, my girlfriend ( or girlfriends) in Miami, I´m like who is going to replace me? PFF no , wait, I´m irreplasable, I´m  unique.  

-          LUCA? LUCA! – my mom shouted at me

-          Huh? What?!- I said  as we arrived at my new house

-          I´m going to the supermarket to buy food for tonight´s dinner with our neighbors, you are in charge of getting all the things in. Please do it , I´ll be here soon, bye

-          Ok mom!- I said as I jumped out of my mom´s car

After looking at new house ( it was kind of pretty I guess, but nothing compares to my L.A house), I looked for the keys in my pockets but the only thing I could find was a little damaged paper with Ashley´s number who I dumped for Susan, who I dumped for Mary who I cheated with Desiree who actually I dumped 3 days ago… Well, that´s how women are right? , they all come to me, I know I´m irresistible. But, back to earth, I don´t have my keys I guess I´ll have to ask to my neighbor if he or she has any copy.

I heard music from one of my neighbors house so I went there and looked from one of the Windows, and guess what I saw… A super sexy girl dancing, I bet she will be mine by the end of this summer, as I said, I´m irrisistible.

The way she moves! GOD SHE´S SO DAMN HOT!

-Hey dude who are you?! Why are you looking at me perv? Don´t you have anything else to do than looking at my ass!? – She opened the door furiously, guess my hot neighbor is a challenge isn´t she?

-1. I´m your new and extremely hot neighbor, Luca, 2.My eyes look what they want , 3. Not really, and 4. It´s impossible.- I said taking one step to her, huh, she´s mine.

-Ok Luca, I´m Sam, or Samantha your ´I- do- not- date- jerks- like- you ´ pretty amazing neighbor ,and what do we have here?- she said rounding me –A pretty impressive douche bag, who actually has no brain, huh what do you think? I´m not dating you even in death dude, you think you are THE BOMB right? The bomb, my ass, you are such a perv, IUGH IDIOT- she said whispering at my ear.

Ok, yeah, I know, the hottie is a drama queen, but, she´s still a hottie.

-So, the sexy girl is a drama queen, I can tell you´re pretty sexy when you get angry- I smirked at her and touched her face , she immediately gave me a glare –but, well, I can´t do nothing, I am who I am , I do what I want, whenever I want and with anyone I want babe- I said approaching at her.   

-Babe? Shut up please who are you?, now for real, what the hell do you want?- she said giving me a ´you –are –wasting-my-time´ look.

- I´m who you want me to be Hun I know you want me, anyways, I´m here ´cause I need the copy of my house´s key, I don´t have it right now.- I said more seriously but still joking with her, I swear she gets really hot when she´s angry.

 Samantha POV:

And I thought my neighbor was going to be great, yeah greatly stupid, he´s such a jock! Hate him hate him hate him, honestly, he is a Greek god, he is really hot, but I still hate him.

-          Kay, guess this hate isn´t mutual right? I´ll go for your keys , anything to get away from you – I said as I run out of him, I think I´m going to die.

-          Guess you´re right sweetheart, I´ll be waiting right here- I knew he´s watching my ass so I show him my middle finger.

I went inside my house and looked for his stupid keys and run again to give him the keys.

-          Here is it, now go away from me, disappear, die if you want.- I said a little bit angry, he´s getting inn my nerves!

-          You know you want me, huh, see you at tonight reunion sweetie- He said as I slammed the door at his face, I can´t stand him anymore!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

COMMENT AND GIVE US YOUR OPINION