CHAPTER 10- A JOKE?!

Samantha POV:

OMG NOW THAT WAS A KISS! SHIT! MY FIRST KISS!!!! Hadn´t I mentioned I hadn´t kissed anyone before?... before this of course!

And that was a fact: I have just kissed... Wait, he kissed me! That bastard had kissed me!

Yeah that´s it. Luca had kissed me, and Gees I couldn´t back off you know, It was out of my hands and I couldn´t do anything and...

Oh, fine, who am I kidding? I FREAKING LOVED THAT KISS! And this is bad really bad, He said he was crazy about me, could that possibly be true or was he just fooling me as always? Was he capable of lying about such an important thing? and the million dollars question,tun tun tun tun... am I crazy about him? Do I kind of love him?

holly crap, the worse thing about this, is that I actually liked it, no, I loved it, every second of it.

The way he looked me, the way he chuckled, the way he smiles when he´s nervous...

SAMANTHA ARE YOU FALLING FOR THAT JERK!? 

AM I FALLING FOR HIM?!

- Hey there sleepy head! - I was in my bed when I turned around and as usual fell down, yeah this kid must learn how to knock!

- Jason! ...you know, it isn´t difficult to knock - I said with my morning´s sleepy voice which matched perfectly with my looks, I mean , my so classy ´´nest - of - birds´´ hair ( It just looked literally like a nest of birds) - Ouch, it hurts - I said as I felt a tinny tinny tinny spark of pain in my head.

Oh and, don´t you think he´s a creepy for entering my house in the morning. It´s Jason, my mom trusts him with her eyes closed, I mean, he´s already part of my family, My parents adore him.

- Hahaha that was a bit comical, I must said - he stayed there laughing. I honestly believe he has like the best laugh ever,makes everyone laugh, it´s just uncontrollable not to laugh with him.

- Ha ha, hilarious. - I said still laughing trying to sound sarcastic, but evidently I failed

- You definitely suck with sarcasm- I really know that.

- Oh you are dead! - I said as I grabbed one of my pillows and started a ´´pillows fight´´ ( I know it´s weird, but he´s my bff!)

- So are you! 

we throw pillows at each other for about 15 minutes when I stubbornly slipped with... I don´t really know with what... Well, the thing is, I hit my head again against the floor, and trust me,that really hurt!

- Ouch ouch ouch - I said as I touched my head and saw Jason on the floor too, his eyes reflected guilt and worry... and another rare emotion I couldn´t guess. I felt so sorry for him, it wasn´t his fault!

- I´m sorry Sam! I didn´t want to... I just... I´m so stupid, sorry! - He said as he watched the area affected - Oh shit, this is bad, you are bleeding! sorry! , I´ll be here in a minute, don´t you dare to move! - And I was just about to say something and when I opened my mouth he was already gone.

He finally came and gave me worried looks

He was cleaning the little wound, and I was watching his face, His blue eyes were so concentrate, Oh he looked so cute! 

I don´t know why but I burst out laughing, I think it was one of those silent moments that just make you laugh, yeap I´m weird.

- Why are you laughing? - He said smiling, his smile is like perfect, his perfect white teeth are really shinny - your laugh is a bit contagious - seriously?