CHAPTER 1- A THIEF?!

Samantha is a typical teenager, she´s 16 years old, she´s pretty, intelligent, very innocent and responsible, she lives in a condominium and at her free time, she loves to dance. Now meet her neighbor, Luca who is also 16  and he comes from L.A, he’s a bad boy, a very known player, he plays the guitar as a god, he is very handsome but such a rebel, he just does what he wants whenever he wants with anyone he wants. One summer, two opposites, anything could happen right?

AUTHORS NOTE:

CAMILA:

HEY THERE!!!! I´M REALLY HAPPY TO PUBLISH MY STORY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITTING AND POSTING A STORY SO BE NICE PLEASE :)

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! 

-

-

-

-

-

-

CHAPTER 1. A THIEF?!

Samantha POV:

6:30 am - I´m sexy and I know it (8) – My cellphone’s ringtone sounded.

Why? Why and why do we have to wake up so freaking early? God I´m so tired of it, luckily today is my last day of school YEEEI! But I still have 8 hours, just 8 hours in school so I got to change my clothe right now. But wait a minute I´ve almost finished Junior year! Wow, way to fast!

I´m brushing my long light brown hair which has crazy waves while I´m looking me at the mirror, I think I´m not like smoking hot, but I think I´m pretty, I´m really tall, have a normal figure because of dancing, I´m a naturally tanned girl ,and I´m also called by my grandparents as the ´´doll face´´, yeah weird I know.

So I put on my uniform, which i really like and went down stairs to have my light breakfast , then my daddy drove me to school. At school I obviously hugged my bff´s: Tatiana, a really strong girl and an amazing singer though ; Sara, she´s really shy but a good adviser, Dana, very optimistic and fun to be with; Eli, who is shy but really cute and beautiful,; Lily, she talk´s a lot but she also keeps me laughing ,Kaila, she has dark skin and black hair, very pretty and nice girl; Ana, always making us laugh ; and there are also the guys, my bff Jake, he has curly hair and he´s really funny, then we have Matt, he´s a great dancer and a great friend, Derek and Liam, are the soul of our group!, and finally Jason, he´s a model and he´s also an amazing adviser. Oh god I´m going to miss them all.

As I was in school hours passed by my eyes really fast and finally school was over! So I hugged my friends and wished them the best for this summer even I know I´m going to see them, it´s nice to say goodbye.

I looked my mom´s car so I jumped in as quickly as I could; we talked about our day and finally there was a moment of silence so I turned on the radio volume and started singing ´Rolling in the deep´´ ( I love that song), but suddenly my mommy interrupts me.

-Sam, there are some news- she said looking at me

-Good ones or bad ones?- I said

- Well, we have new neighbors , the Chinese ones left and a family from L.A moved to their house, and that´s not all, they have a son of your age!

- Oh my god! That’s amazing! I hope he´s good- I said sounding intrigued

- Yeah, but you are going to be their host dear, because I have to go with your dad to an important reunion and the other neighbors are travelling right now, so be nice to the new ones.- she said giving me a ´you- must- be- nice- to- them´ look

- Oh mom, kay,  - I really expect they ´re good, gosh I hate being the ´host´

- Ok hunny be nice, remember, bye bye – she said while I jumped out of the car

- Kay mom, bye! – I said while entering to my house.

Inside my house I decided to have a snack so I picked an apple and went upstairs to watch my favorite TV show ´American Idol´. After an hour , my eyes floated wildly and arrived at my watch.

OH MY! 5: 15pm , I looked through the window, but my neighbors weren´t there yet  so I decided to spend my time dancing down stairs( I love dancing). So I started dancing a hip-hop routine when suddenly I saw something like a shadow watching at me! OMG could it be a thief!?

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK I KNOW THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT BORING AND REALLY SHORT BUT I SWEAR THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SUPER INTERESTING I JUST TRIED TO DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERS , ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! <3