CHAPTER 8- AN INVITATION

Luca POV:

Wow, I´ve just dedicated her a song an hour ago, and not just that, I sang her a song and called her beautiful...

What is happening to me?! this is so frustrating! 

I just can´t get her off my mind, she is like living in my head 24 hours a day, and the worse thing, it´s that... I don´t want her to go out of there... It´s just weird, I feel like when I´m with her, I am who I really am, I don´t pretend to be anyone else, it´s just me and her, no one´s watching us, it´s like if time freezes and we enjoy every smile, every sight, every touch... WAIT

FUCK this!!! I´m almost making up a poem in my head?! what the hell is wrong with me, I just can´t fall in love, I never fall in love, I do not even know what the word ´´love´´ means!

- Dude, what have I just done?, I´m not supposed to fall for her, I´m not even supposed to like her!, I mean, what is happening to me?, this is not supposed to happen...- I said Tom, my best friend, he is actually, the only one who understands me.

- Luca, bro, ok, just answer me this question: Do you miss her right now?

- Uhm, no...

- Yeah and I´m superman? are you kidding me? like seriously? every time we talk, it´s about her, and when we talk about her your eyes shine as they never did before, I´m not even finishing to pronounce her name and you are already blushing, and when you just see her...

-OK! enough! I got it, and I do not blush... - He was about to cut me and suddenly his cellphone rang

- Bro, sorry, got to go to see Debbie, see you- wait, Debbie? isn´t Sam´s ex best friend? the one who kissed me? 

-What? are you dating Deborah, Sam´s ex best friend?

-Uhm, yes? just dating, she´s nice though- He looked his watch - shit, I´m late! talk later! - and he run away my house.

......................

- Luca! , my baby! - my mom said as she sat beside me

- Mom, tell me

- I see, you and Sam got to know very well, don´t you? - She gave a ´´ I know you like her´´ look and all of a sudden, I felt my heart racing and my face was hot ( well I´m naturally hot, but this was like burning!)- Oh baby, you like her!

- Mom, I do not like her... she´s just a friend - I said trying to get to a normal facial color- Perhaps, she´s ugly ( lie), boring (actually NOT), arrogant ( lie), and have I mentioned she´s ugly?! - I hope she don´t notice!

- Ok, honey, I´ll try to believe you - she said smiling to me and going out of my room.

I layed on my bed, trying to relax , closing my eyes...

Try to sleep

try to sleep

try to sleep...

GEES!. Yes, ladies and gentleman, SHE IS STILL IN MY HEAD.

GOSH what is it? why do I think of her every second! I´m freaking out!... just like her...

SHIT.

Samantha POV:

GEES! His voice, his face, his eyes, his lips, I just wanted to kiss him, to hug him, and don´t ever let him go... 

My god, I´m falling for my stupidly crazy jerky hot sweet cute neighbour, Luca.

But this can´t be, I can´t fall in love with a player! perhaps, he kissed Deborah...

I´m not going to think about her again!

She´s annoying me... correction, Luca and her are annoying me.

................

I have just finished taking a hot bath,( I know it´s weird I have hot baths in summer, I just love it) and forgot to bring my pajamas, so I went out of the bathroom, obviously with my pink towel around my body, I went to my room in tiptoes, because I know Luca´s bedroom is in front of mine and as if it was a destiny thing, somehow, I heard this annoying sweet voice.

- There is no doubts this is the best view ever - So pervert, so Luca.

- Oh shut up you idiot! as if I wanted you to watch me run in towel... I just forgot my clothes- I said impatiently - I´m waiting?! turn the round perv!

- Well, keep waiting then, you know, I wouldn´t bother to watch you in towel the whole 365 days of the year, you´re hot, not as me, but really hot- Cocky as always.

- Ugh, you are an asshole.- he was irritating me!

- Am I Sam? Am I really? - He said seductively taking of his shirt, showing his pretty amazing abbs, and my eyes just couldn´t stop staring at them.

- And I am the perv ,right shawty?- I satrted blushing.

- Ugh - I said while closing my window  and as I heard his cute laugh, I could imagine him smirking at me, ah, he´s just so hot, cute, sweet, but still a jerk, still a player, a dirty player.

´´I'm at a payphone trying to call home´´ - My new ring tone sounded

Message:

Is the second time, stay away from him.

Again?, the same message I received last week from an unknown number...As I said before maybe it´s one of my friends... but it´s still weird, they would´ve already told me...

Well, I´ll see that later... I opened my window after getting dressed.

Luca POV:

She finally opened it! 

I must look like a creepy stalker right know, but who cares... 

- You took so long babe, I missed you - I put my puppy dog face

- I know - she said rolling her eyes - you know you look like a creepy stalker...

- I know honey, I thought that too, but who cares

- I care! 

- About me? pretty obvious sexy - I said winking at her and she rolled her eyes - well, you know, my birthday is this Saturday, and as I always do,    I´m going to throw a party , and you must go. -MUST? that sounded desperate..

- Oh really? sorry I can´t - she can´t?, she has to go!

- What?! why?...

She laughed 

-Oh you must have seen your face!- keep laughing and I stupidly blushed - of course I´ll go silly blushed boy!

- Ok then I´ll wait for you...and you wish I blushed for you girl, I did not blush - I said seriously, but then laughed with her.

- Yes you did Mr.Cocky- I liked that!

- No I didn´t but you wish I would! 

-Yeah, whatever - she rolled her eyes and walked away

I really hope she comes to my party, and IF she doesn´t, I´ll go to her house and bring her here. 

I want to spend that night with her, I´ll just enjoy the moment and stop thinking of the past, she is different, this is different and I´m going to make it work different.

I just can´t wait until Saturday night, it´s going to be so interesting...

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK GUYS, THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE BORING BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT WILL BE FULL OF FUN, MYSTERY,ROMANCE, TENSION, AND MORE!

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY SO FAR! I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINIONS! THANKS! LOVE YOU!!! <3<3<3<3<3

CAMI <3