CHAPTER 14- I'M lN LOVE WITH YOU

LITTLE AUTHOR´S NOTE: IT TOOK LONG I KNOW, I AM IN EXAMS THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT ONE, I HOPE TO UPLOAD SOON! SORRY XOXO <3

-

-

-

-

-

Luca POV:

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

AND MORE SHIT

Ok BULLSHIT

I mean she agreed! Fuck, now she´s in the same car next to me! Ok I never thought I would be like this or feel like this enormous, huge hole in my stomach, I mean I actually expected her not to come, I was preparing myself to pass through and uncomfortable ´´ no´´, and I must say, thought of a pretty little possibility that she would say yes (0.1% maybe) , and she did! Now I´m freaking nervous, I´m freaking out!, man, why am I feeling like this? I never did! Ok stop it, gees my hands are sweating, I´m sweating like a pig! what if she noticed it!? Is it hot in here or is it just me?.

- Uhm why aren´t you talking? - she snapped me out of my ´´so positive´´ thoughts - Oh I know, you´re nervous right?

Oh shit, BREATHE.

NO, what? wait? did I just said that? No, I´m not nervous, I´m never nervous...

- Ha Hun I think you´re the one who´s supposed to be nervous, I mean, you are next to this greek god, you should be nervous baby. - I winked at her, my arrogance is back ladies!

- What? ha yeah sure, I don´t even know, why am I wasting my time with you asshole? I´m tired of it.

- You want me! that´s why, my pretty little doll, you just desire me, but, take it easy, I know I´m difficult to handle. - I said winking at her and she glared at me. I think she´s kind of mad...

Samantha POV:

Sure, he´s putting effort on conquering me again, and I thought he had changed, he´s just the same asshole, I mean his ´´player phrases´´ his ´´ player games´´ and his arrogant cocky attitude, ok, I admit it is nice and even sexy but just at the beginning, now he´s turning to be this stupid asshole that thinks that I´m just another of his girls, I´m too broken - hearted to handle this.

- You know what? you can just shut your mouth and keep driving.

- Why are you so mad with me princess?, you want me to shut my mouth because you want to kiss me right?- He suddenly ask shameless of his so stupid words.

- What? Oh my gosh, dude, you´re seriously too self confident to be real, I mean, why are you always playing this playboy cocky horrible attitude? I´m sure that´s not you, just stop being an asshole, you are a poker face, you always try to be the bad boy, just because you care too much about what people say, you pretend to be so proud of yourself, so secure, but in reality you are the opposite you just want to be safe to be accepted. - I paused and watched at his hurt reflection and for once I saw shame through his green eyes- To be accepted, to be loved, you need to learn to love yourself the way you are.

He stared at me, tears forming in his eyes, shame was so visible on him I swear I just wanted to hug him. 

Suddenly he stopped the car, we arrived at what I think that must be paradise, it was a huge desert park and in the middle of it was a beautiful lake rounded with colorful flowers, I could smell all their mixed flavors, I could feel the air dancing around my body, butterflies running in sync with the air, the sunset colors were so gorgeous!, the place was a dream, an amazing beautiful dream...