Chapter 11

Tae holds out his hand to Amy helping her down. I take his hand lightly in mine and climb down. "You go get some sleep. I'll take first watch." Tae smiles at me as my feet hit the ground. I nod my head as I walk towards the others and then stop. "I'm Amy by the way. Goodnight Tae." He walks over and gives me a hug. "Goodnight Amy. Sleep well." I return the hug and pull away yawning. "Wake me when it's my shift okay?" He bids as I walk over next to Tatiana and Liz and lay down next to them. Scarlet follows me and lays beside me covering my body as we both fall asleep. Tae sighs thinking about everything that's happened in just one day. As he thinks a few snores erupt from Amy making him smile. He sits there a few moments watching her but startles when he realizes he's not the only one up. He looks over and meets a groggy eyed face. "You must be Tatiana." He asks still smiling. Tatiana looks over to him. "Hmm? What? Yes I am. Who are you?" "I'm a friend of Liz and Amy. "He says as he holds out a hand for Tatiana to shake. She shakes his hand while smiling at him. He releases her hand still smiling. "I will let you continue to rest until your ready for your shift.""No it's fine. Believe me when you get knocked out for a long time you tend to get a lot of sleep. So if your tired then go ahead and sleep.""Are you sure?" She nods her head as Tae lays down. She thinks about all the things that happened while she was asleep including Amy and Taes 'date'. She smiles even more as she thinks about it and she silently shakes her head. "What're you smiling about?""Hmm? What?" He sits up on his shoulder. "You were just smiling. Why?""Was I?" Smirking he nods his head at her. "Hmm. Don't know what could possibly make me smile. Let alone why I would be smiling." She says as she smirks at him. "Besides I'm sure you'll find out soon enough from Amy.""What?""Hmm? Oh it's nothing. Just something Scarlet told me.""You can talk to dragons?" He asks looking at her amazed. "Kind of. It's more of that Amy's dragon and mine can communicate. So therefore they can tell each other information and then they can tell us that information. But we can also speak directly to another dragon if we want." He stares at her dumbfounded. "Yeah. That's kinda the basics of it all. But it's useful if the need arises." Tae nods his head and shifts in his spot trying to get comfortable.