Chapter 7

It takes awhile for Liz to unfreeze herself and comprehend what is going on. "Hunters.""Ooh very good Liz." He says as a head emerges from the wall. Liz starts to back away."What do you want?""Didn't Toby tell you? Well now that's hurtful.""I'm not going with you.""Oh but Liz who said you have a choice." Instead of turning golden her eyes change to black and a right light surrounds her and the Hunters. "Ooh somebody has a new talent. That's good." All at once they clasps their hands together and they start to levitate causing the light to disappear. Once the light disappears he looks right at Liz but she's not there. Toby looked up from where he was and saw the bright light and his eyes widened."No. It can't be..."Amy had been running to Liz to help her but stopped when she couldn't find her anymore. She heard the man say something about how they'll get her sometime and they looked at each other. For some reason this man looked familiar to her but she didn't know why. Then he did some kind of movement causing one of the Hinters to sneak up on Toby unknowingly and grabs him covering his mouth. He struggles but is hit by something knocking him out and is dragged off through the wall. "Thanks for the gift Amy. Bye!" The rest of the Hunters leave through the wall. After they left Amy stood there shocked but then the bright light came again and Liz lay on the ground unconscious. Amy recovers from her shock and runs over to Liz trying to wake her up. Liz slowly opens her eyes groaning."What happened?" Amy quickly explained what had happened while she had disappeared. "They took Toby?! We have to find him?!"Liz stands up but falls back down to the ground dizzy."Hey careful alright? We don't even know where they took Toby." She helps Liz get up slowly and helps her walk towards the dragons. "Is Tatiana okay? She didn't sound to good when the Hunters broke the wall."Amy stops in her tracks causing Liz to stumble a bit."Those were Hunters?""Yeah... I thought you knew.""No but one of them did look familiar to me and I don't know why.""Really? Which one? Maybe we can finally track down who they are.""The one that you were talking to.""Oh. Anyways is Tatiana okay?""Oh yeah she's fine. It's just that she feels the pain of objects she builds.""That's good.""Good?""Oh sorry. It's good that shes going to be okay."They reach the dragons and Amy helps Liz sit down. It doesn't take long before Liz falls asleep and Amy is left alone with Scarlet and her thoughts."It's like losing Gem all over again Scarlet. Her being kidnapped by Ratarans. Then Toby getting kidnapped by these Hunters except this time we were awake." She starts to cry softly trying not to wake Liz. Then the crying stops."Wait Ratarans and Hunters. Scarlet I know why that Hunter looked familiar. He's a Rataran. I don't know how or why he became a Hunter. Remember Scarlet all those months ago when we had our first encounter with Rataero? That man was atop that brown dragon. He was the one that tied me up and threw me against that brown dragon. Which means that the Hunters have dragons." Amy's head whirled with this newfound information. She didn't think she could ever fall asleep but apparently she did at some point.