Luan broke Luna

Luan sat there in silence thinking about what she did to her sister she didn't mean to hurt her she just wanted to have civil conversation with her so she can not worry so much she hated herself and what just happened. "Luan what did you do to Luna? she ran downstairs crying!" Lori said walking in Luan's room "bad things Lori I did bad things to her I tried to talk to her about missing Lincoln but things got out of hand and she escaped I wanted to have a conversation with her so she can not worry about him!" She yelled. "Luan this is no ones fault it's just Luna lost her temper and left that's literally all of us right now" Lori Comforted her. "No don't you get it I BROKE LUNA!" Luan said running out of her room. Lori looked up at the ceiling "oh Lincoln if only your were here to solve this problem." She said beginning to cry. Leni then walked into the room noticed her older sister crying "woah Lori are you crying?" "No I'm sweating through my eyes CANT YOU TELL?" She said crying into a pillow with makeup on it. " I know we all miss him too" she said stroking her arm. " Without Lincoln this family is literally falling apart it's all because of the new family thing I mean Luna ran away to who knows where and Lynn hasn't came out of her room all day and Luan thinks she broke Luna everything is falling apart with out LINCOLN!" Lori said crying her eyes out. "Well I'm sure we'll find him eventually why don't we try searching again this time we'll be sure to find him!" Leni said. "No one wants to go anywhere they just wanna stay in there rooms and grieve over Lincoln kinda like me right now!" Lori said upset. "Besides we don't even know where he is now he probably deleted all our numbers so we can't call him." Leni had another idea "We can use a tracking app on our phones!". Lori then stood up "LENI YOU GENIUS!" "I'm the real genius!" Lisa said from downstairs she then grabbed out her phone and looked up Lincoln's number and what she discovered surprised her "he's FOUR miles away Doesn't sound too far!" then her phone dies right before she tell her younger sister to find Luna and Luan. "Dang it!" She said. "Now what are you gonna do?" Leni said "we do it the old fashioned way and ask people where they've seen him or hang up posters!" " I love fashion!" Leni said. "Leni this isn't the time to talk about-" she stopped "I know you do." Cmon let's get everyone and ask her neighbors if they seen him!" As the two girls left the room Luan ran up to the room with tears in her eyes "GUYS GUYS SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO LUNA!" The two older girls stopped what they were doing and rushed to go see what happened to their younger sister.

Wow a giant cliffhanger, anyway I just wanna say thank you so much for giving this story almost 200 views! It makes me so happy to see you guys loving this story and giving it some votes it really means the world to me and I never knew for a first story it can have so much views. I love you all so much!!!!