Chapter 17 - Brother?

Hey guys! Ooohhhh I just loved the last chapter. Hahaha so I'm just gonna keep writing. Please remember to follow, vote, comment, and share. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His face showed pure shock. He looked like he just saw a walker rip into someone for the first time. Everyone was staring at us with wide eyes just waiting to see what would happen next. Even Andrea looked up with tear filled eyes to see what was happening. I looked around confused.

"What? What's the matter?" I asked, looking down to make sure I didn't have a bite or scratch or anything. Nope just covered in blood from the walker I killed. The redneck started to move closer to me. He put his crossbow down and looked at my eyes. He looked me over one more time before he spoke.

"What was your fathers name and what year were you born?" He asked. He looked really scared.

"Will Dixon and 1999. Why? I don't understand what's going on?" I said. He took a deep breathe and started to pace back and forth. He started biting his nails. Hey, I do that when I'm nervous too.

"Hey, seriously what is going on?" Everyone was staring at the redneck.

"My dad's name was Will Dixon. But my mom died before 1999. There is no way your my sister." He said. I didn't really process what was happening.

"My mom was a one night stand in my dad's eyes. He knocked her up and then left the next morning. I never met him but I have a picture of him and his two so..." I didn't finish. With my eyes wide, I pulled my locket out from under my shirt and opened it up.

That's where I know his face from. He was in the picture with my dad and step brothers. He was one of my dad's kids.

This redneck is my step-brother.

I stared at my dads picture and then up at my brother. Yea I can see the resemblance. They kinda look similar but the other one looks more like him. Wait, where is my other step brother. The redneck walked over to me and took the locket out of my hand to look at it. He looked at it and his eyes went even wider. He stepped back and looked me over again.

"Daryl Dixon." He held out his hand. Was I supposed to shake his hand or hug him. I mean I'm just meeting my brother for the first time.

I took his hand in mine and shook it but before I could let go he pulled me in for a quick hug but just as quick turned around and walked away like nothing had happened.

I was in shock. I still had the locket open when Rick came over to talk to me. He looked down and smiled.

"Yea, that looks like Daryl. Now that I look more closely, you guys kinda do look similar." He smiled. I looked up and smiled back.

"Come on, I think we should all get some shut eye." He said. He put his hand on my shoulder and guided me to the tents with everyone in pursuit. I found my tent and laid down. I don't even remember my head hitting the cushion acting as a pillow. I just remember thinking about my dad.

How can I live my whole life not knowing my brother but then the zombie apocalypse happened and I just so happen to find him. I'm still curious about my other brother who was older.

I can't believe I finally met my brothers. Or brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, I know this is a short one but they are starting to get longer. Anyways hope you enjoyed.