Chapter 89 - Everything Is Gonna Be Okay

Hey guys!!!

So OMFG GUYS!!! 20K VIEWS!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!

Okay, so im just reminding you guys about the surprise I have. Remember, I will be revealing what it is when I get to 25K views, 750 votes and 50 comments!!

I love hearing from you guys so please, any predictions or comments on the story, please comment and let me know what going though your head!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter and please remember to follow, vote, share, and comment! 
- Carly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fence broke soon after I heard Rick say that and we all started shooting. I watched as walker after walker fell to the ground at my hand. I quickly ran out of ammo and turned for Carl to throw me another magazine. I felt a grip on my shoulder and I turned quickly to be faced with a walker. I screamed loudly as the walkers got closer and closer. I couldnt move because the walkers grip was strong. I held the front of my gun and hit as hard as I could into it's face. The grip loosened and I ran forward to Carl. He moved in front of me and shot the walker that had hold of me. 

I could see in his eyes that he was angry. Angry at the world i'm guessing. Angry because our little paridise was quickly falling apart. Angry at the walkers for tearing down the fence. Angry at that particular walker for almost getting me. Just angry in general because this whole thing happned. Carl saved me about 5 times over and the same with his dad. He was in a zone and I was confident he wouldnt let anything hurt me or his dad. 

We soon killed all of the walkers but we did a walk though just to be sure. We found a few that werent dead and Carl and Rick got them. I was tired. I just wanted to lay down. Carl had some blood on his neck and I walked over. I wanted to wipe it off but the events of today downed on me and I was angry. I just stalked off and started to stab any walker that was in my view. Then I started to cry. I cried becuase our home was falling apart. People were dying left and right. The fences were starting to fall. Everything was falling apart.

I felt arms wrap around me and I turned around and shoved my face into the crook of Carl's neck. "Hey, everything is gonna be okay. Nothing is gonna hurt you." Carl said and I shook my head. "You don't beleive that. I heard what you said in the hallway with your dad. Nothing is gonna be okay. It never will be. Everything good we have always falls apart in the end. The camp. The CDC. The farm." I said still crying and he didnt say anything. I heard a soft motor in the distance and we both walked over towards Rick. 

We all watched as a van drove up to the gates. "Dad. Hailey. Everything is gonna be okay." Carl said and Carl and I ran for the gates. The doors opened almost immediatly and I was met with a questioning Tyreese and Daryl almost hanging out of the car. Ty asked about Sasha who i'm guessing was sick and Daryl told him to go get her. Daryl got out of the car and almost litterally ran into me. We both knew he had better things to do but we held the hug for a while. It was mainly me because I started crying as soon as I was in his arms. Daryl let go soon after and told me to go get some sleep. 

Carl grabbed my hand and latched his fingers with mine. I leaned on his shoulder as we walked back towards the admin building. We walked in and I saw Mika standing by the entrance. I let go of Carls hand and crouched down slightly so I was her height. "What's happening?" She asked and I smiled lightly.

"Don't worry sweetie. Everything is gonna be okay."