the elephant.pt2

"Star fall fear calls waiting on you, I’d never run... "

Omniscient
...

A month had passed and Jahseh Onfroy made sure he didn't forget his lover that was now dead. 

For some time he was worried about one day, if the necklace would break.

So he decided to get a tattoo. Every now and then Jahseh would visit her grave and say little things.

He learned to value his life she taught him that.

His aunt would ask if he's okay whenever he got quiet and stared of into the distance, and he would look at the worried women then assure her he's fine.

Jahseh read the letter every time he felt his day was going to be bad. The letter made him smile now, other than cry.

Or he would often find himself talking to her.

Jeremiah would pop up often whenever Jahseh was at the store. Jahseh would look at him and let out a low chuckle.

Genesis's mother missed the girl deeply. Yet, she wouldn't cry anymore, her daughter wouldn't like it.

When Hana seen Jahseh, she noticed the elephant tattoo and smiled.

He really loved you huh?

Genesis Johnson was really someone Jahseh Onfroy would never forget.

----------------------
How I'm crying and I made the damn book 😭.
I might put an alternate ending where she lives and all that good stuff. 🙂
I have another book that's not as sad but it's funnier.