Prologue

Before I jump into the story, I will say that you should read the book; "Maybe a dream come true, or your worst nightmare. (Ink x Reader and Error x Reader)"

And also, just to recap, I will show you a picture of Ink, Error and a description of the girls.

(Error's base is not mine, I just colored it in quickly as you can tell! XD)

(When you find an epic picture like this

(When you find an epic picture like this...)

And for the daughters:

Cheshire:

A skeleton female, who's mother is F/N, (also known as Catgirl,) and her father is Error. She is a normal looking skeleton, but her magic color is unknown for now. Her eye color is just the normal white on both eye sockets, just like her father's! Her soul color is white.

Pastel:

A human female, who's mother is Y/N, and her father is Ink. She is an artist just like her parents, and she is a tad more childish than her age suggests, yet oddly a romantic like her mother. Her hair color is Y/N's hair color, and her eyes are the ones of changing at random like her fathers' but they can also brighten if she is happy, or angry. Her soul color is white.

Pastel's POV:

"Daddy daddy! Could you tell me the story again?" I asked daddy.

He chuckled. "I see you like the story of how your mother and I got together, but don't you think that it's boring by now?"

"No daddy! It's never boring! I found your love life to be, fascinating..." My 16 year old self was a romantic to mushy things, especially the kissing parts. 

"Hey, I won't judge." Daddy shrugged.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. Anyways, maybe I could tell you the story of how I got my soul." My eyes widened at the suggestion.

"Oh please tell me daddy!" Every second my eyes brighten. My eyes, like my daddy's, could change, but brighten for some odd reason. With my soul that is white, many think that I am a monster, but instead it is imagination. My mommy, has a soul color of inspiration, and my daddy has a white soul. Just an ordinary monster soul, but now that he has this story to tell, I think that there is something else with his soul.

"Okay okay, but I think mommy should be here with us." I watched daddy walk out of my room, and into their room. In a couple of seconds, daddy came back with mommy, with them being hand-in-hand.

"Now will you tell me the story?" Mommy and daddy chuckled. 

"Of course." Daddy spoke, then he started the story.