Pastel and Cheshire's Predicament

Ink's POV:

When I was back at Underswap, I didn't see Sans or Pastel. I asked Papyrus, who was back at his house, if they saw them, but all he said was that Sans left a text saying that he was shopping with Pastel for the ball that Napstabot is hosting. I said a quick thanks, and then flew on over to NTB's resort on my paintbrush. I saw a quick blur of blue, gray, white, brown, and more muddled colors, and that's when I realized that the blur was Napstabot, Sans, and Pastel. I dashed towards them, but right as I got to them, they whisked back towards where I came from, and I went back to NTB's resort, then the lab that Undyne had. I jumped off my paintbrush and entered the lab.

There I heard crying.

I went over to the crying, and I saw Pastel hooked up to a heart monitor, with IVs and then I saw Sans sitting up against the wall, who was crying his heart out, and nearly past out from exhaustion. I would have been doing the same thing as Blueberry, if it had not been for Undyne. 

"U-Uh... I-Ink?" Undyne tapped my shoulder shyly. I looked towards her. "O-O-Oh! You s-see, t-this human g-got too d-dizzy, and she p-passed out. But... she looks s-similar... to... Y-Y/N." This made me nod and she looked at me with a look that only spells shipping.

"Yep! That's cause she's our daughter!" I smiled brightly, but then felt a wave of sadness when I saw Pastel in the bed.

"Your DAUGHTER?!" Undyne was right up in my face.

"Uh.. Yep!" Undyne then squealed.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I have put a camera and microphone on your paintbrush! I just wanted to make sure that the human here was Pastel! OH AND HOW'S THE DEAL GOING?!" I found it a tad creepy that Undyne has been reading our lives like a book on that website called Wattpad, but I also found it comforting to know that I could vent to someone.

"It's doing... okay..?" I scratched the back of my spinal cord. "I mean Pastel did just lose consciousness, but Cheshire just got a LOAD of letters-"

"I know, b-but tell me a-about your t-thoughts on everything!" She then noticed that she interrupted me. She then sheepishly laughed and motioned for me to continue on.

"As I was saying,-" I then saw Blueberry shift. 

I moved over to where he was sitting, and I crouched to his level. I made a tissue and wiped his cheek bones. This made him wake up, and he looked at me, teary eyed, but still grateful that I cared. Then his expression quickly changed to one of fear, and then he suddenly tried to get up, but I held him down. 

"Blueberry, Pastel is the same as before. I don't want you to worry any more. Just..." I looked over to Undyne. "Trust your royal scientist," I looked back to Blueberry. "Alright?"

Blueberry's eyes were full of obedience, but also want. He then nodded sadly, and he hugged me unexpectedly.

"S-SORRY FOR HURTING YOUR DAUGHTER, FUTURE-FATHER-IN-LAW. BUT I WILL PROMISE THAT I WILL PROTECT YOUR DAUGHTER AND MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT GET TAKEN AWAY BY NTB! OR GET SUPER DIZZY! OR BE TOUCHED BY ME WITHOUT HER CONSENT!" I smiled that Blueberry got his mood back.

"Yeah. But I trust you Blueberry." I broke the hug. "Remember that."

Blueberry's eyes turned to stars, and I knew that Blueberry gained hope once more.

"THANK YOU FUTURE-FATHER-IN-LAW! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS FEELS OBLIGATED TO KEEP FUTURE-FATHER-IN-LAW'S TRUST FOR HIM!" Blueberry got up just to do his signature pose, and I laughed that his persona is back to his normal bubbly self.

"H-Hey Sans?" Undyne shyly butted in on our little conversation.

"YES?" He smiled wide at Undyne.