NAKAMOTO YUTA <Nct127>- Oh jealousy~

GANGNAM CLUB_02: AM

bodies against bodies

Sweat 

Physical contacts

lust stares 

Not that Yuta wasn't fond  of clubs.

It wasn't that . Actually , he was a really chill guy who loved to  spend his  time at dancing and enjoying his friend's company.

But not when his girlfriend , Mina was at the center of attention , on the dancefloor , dancing like her life depended.

He was sitting on a couch , his friends next to him chatting happily  , and glared at her , hoping that maybe she would see him fuming in his corner. 

But it was his idea to come here. Now he was regretting .

"Whooo , man  , Mina is on fire , showing everybody who is the queen of the dancefloor "

Yuta , not amused at all , glared at his friend Johnny , thinking of smashing his head with his glass. 

"Damn... chill man , I was joking .... nevermind . "

"Shut up now or I'll kill you."

Poor Johnny didn't tried his friend and nodded quickly .

Every guy was trying to flirt with her. And he could understand why : Mina was breath-taking. She was his chocolate princess and usually he was sooo proud of showing her off . 

Long legs , almond-shaped eyes , very nice cup of breast and a booty out of this world. And the black knee-lenght skirt she was wearing was not helping .

But lately Yuta was quick to loose his temper whenever a man was too close to Mina . 

They had  little fights often because Yuta was overreacting all the time.

This night she was receiving too many stares and he couldn't hold his jealousy. 

And why she didn't noticed that he was furious yet ? 

Taking a sip of his cocktail while glaring at her , Yuta saw something that was the last straw.

A crusty ass motherfucker was squeezing  her from behind ! And the poor Mina was trying to push him but he was really persistent.

Yuta saw red and immediatly run to Mina's side , shoving the guy meanly .

"Hey  you ! I did see you from my seat , trying to touch my girlfriend ! Leave her alone , she's taken ! "

"I'm .. I'm sorry , I didn't kn-"

" I don't care , you don't have any manners with girls that disgusting . It's not like that you will find someone who will want to dance with you duh. "