The year

Oh My Jinxx!!

I have some how managed to make it threw the school year. I don't know how but I have. This past school year and year in general has been really tough, painful, stressful, and sad but, I managed to survive it. In the last year I have dealt with 4 heartbreaks, 2 school suicides, 2 major downfalls of depression, a lot of family fighting, numerous betrayals from family and close friends, cutting relapses, anorexia relapses and many many more things that have made it hard to recover. But threw all the stuff I have been threw in the last year I am still here and I am still fighting to survive. 

I see life as a game of fate and chance. We are all pawns in the game of life. The goal is to survive until nature takes its course. In life you are born either with a silver spoon to feed you or a wooden spoon. Either way the only way to win is to fight, take chances and to work. Some people are unlucky, they are either in the wrong place at the wrong time or just do survive as long as other do. There are people who have fought certain monsters for so long that they either try escaping them by committing, or the don't have the energy to keep on fighting so the surrender. 

I see on the new people taking life as a joke and that just saddens me. It makes me cry when I see little kids and families suffering because of whats been happening in what ever country they are in. I wish we didn't have to fight to survive. I wish that we could just survive with out having to struggle. 

My advice to all you readers out there is this: Cherish every good moment that you have, Cherish every moment that you are alive because in an instant every thing could change. Love like you've never had a broken heart, dream as if everything is possible, Laugh like you've never laughed before and Live everyday is your last.