III

V was shocked when he saw the man's face.

"What are you guys doing here?" The man asked..

"hmmm we're just hanging o-out" V replied.

The man looked at me and I can't understand why V was so shocked when it's just Jungkook.

"Annyeonghasaeyo" I greeted and bowed at him.

"Hello, Lisa" he smiled at me.

Hiw did he know that it's me???

"hahaha you must be wondering how I know that it's you. Well you're the only girl I know who has that cute eyes" He said as if he read my mind.

"oh stop it Jungkook, I'm gonna take her home now" V got up so did I.

"it's nice meeting you Jungkook" I bowed at him.

He patted my shoulders "be safe guys" he said then he winked at V then he went off.

V's face got red and I don't know why.

"Why is your face like that? It's all red " I asked V.

"hmmm n-nothing. Come on, I'll take you home"
He grabbed my hand.

*badump*

I was busy looking at our hands I didn't know we're already inside the car.

"ooh I'm sorry" He apologized then he let go of my hand.

"no, it's okay" I smiled at him.

"did you had fun today?" He asked.

" yeah, thank you for today. It's been a while since I talked to another idol other than rose, jisoo and jennie"

"I'm glad you had fun, we can do this whenever we're both free. We just have to be careful HAHAHA"

We both laughed.

He dropped me off at the front of our dorm.

"Thank you again for today V" I said then I kissed him on his cheeks.

He was surprised si I got off the car and ran inside the house.

I leaned at the door and smiled at thought of his face.

"where have you been? and why are you smiling?" jennie asked while she's got her hands on her hips.

"I just went out to get some fresh air. I wanted to tell you guys but you're all asleep." I explained to jennie.

I went to my room and Jisoo was there.

"so how did it went?" Jisoo asked.

"how did what went?" i asked because i didn't get her question

"ugh!! How did your date with V went?"

"whoah! It's not a date. We're just two Friends hanging out" I laid on my bed.

"if you say so...."

I grabbed my phone and looked at the selfie that I took with V.

I swear to god he has the most charismatic eyes I've ever seen.

I made it his contact photo. I looked at it again one more time before i put my phone down.

------------------------------

I woke up with someone shaking me.

"Lisaaaaa wake up we have to get ready" Jenny shouted.

"aaaaaahkaaaaaay" I yawned.
I took a bath and got ready.

I don't really know what we're going to do today. Jennie is the one who's hoing through our schedule. She alwats asked the manager what we need to do.

"what are our Schedule for today Jennie?" Rosé asked.

"hmmmm, we're going to a launching event and then we're going to have a shoot for a CF. I guess we'll be done by 3pm" Jennie said while looking at a piece of paper. "By the way there are other groups too at the launching event"  she added.

Hmmm I wonder if BTS are there.

"Do you know who are the groups that's going to be there" Jisoo asked the question that I had in mind.

"I'm not sure about the others but I know BTS and Seventeen will be there" Jennie answered.

My heart skipped a beat upon hearing BTS. Ugh! What's wrong with me.

---

We arrived at the event and it is being held in a large hall. There are chairs for the idols and chairs fie the fans.

When we were making our way to our dressing room we bunped into Seventeen's Vernon and Joshua.

We bowed and said Hellos to each other.

The two of them are so cute.

(Author's note: I can't help but put Seventeen as cameo in this story kekekekek mianhe.)

The color of our outfits are black and red so I guess we're going to perform Playing with fire.

"Girls let's go now, you're gonna be the second to perform." Our manager shouted.

When we came into the hall most if the idols are already seated. I think i looked like a giraffe as I look around and search for V.

Our eyes met we stared at each other for 3 second until he winked at me and that made me look away and burry my face in my hands.

"Lisa are you ok?" Jennie asked.

"y-yeah I'm alright" I sat up straight.

"are you sure? You're face is all red" she said as she tpuched my face.

"oh, this is nothing. It's just a bit hot" I said as I fan myself with my hands.

Seventeen performed first. They did "Very Nice" and it was indeed Very Nice. Even though there's a lot of them the way they move is in sync.

Ommo we're next. This is just an ordinary event plus we've perfomed Playing with fire numerous times but why do I feel so nervous.

"annyeonghasaeyo blackpink imnida" we said altogether.

"Thank you for inviting us today for this event. So were going to perform Playing with fire and we hope you enjoy" Jennie finished the spiel then we positioned ourselves.

The music Starts and we started to perform. I looked at V and he's looking me like there's no tomorrow.

I don't know if he notice that I am looking at him as he's looking at me.

We finished the song and the fan's cheered.

I was shocked when V stood up while clapping.

He must've realised what he's done because he immediately sat down.
His other members are teasing and making fun of him.

We returned to our seats and when I looked at V he's smiling wide and he's givibg me a thumbs up.

I was about to raise my hand to give him a finger heart when jisoo snatched my hands and dragged me.

"where are we going??" I asked Jisoo.

............