V- "I missed you"

It's been two weeks since I started ignoring V's messages. Even though it's not what I want, Rosé was right, it's for the best.

Were at our dorm today because we have no schedule.

"oooooh it's so good to have a rest day once in a while" Jisoo said while she's lying on the couch.

We were relaxing when our manager came in..
"Lisa we have to go now" manager said.

"huh? Where? I thought we have nothing scheduled for today?"

"as Blackpink, yes. But you have a photoshoot today, I already told you about this remember?"  

"ooh yeah, I'm sorry I forgot. I'm just going to get ready" I said and then went to our room ti get ready.

**

Me and my manager arrived at the location for the shoot.
The location of the shoot is in a park.

"what is the concept of the shoot again?" I asked my manager.

"I'm not really sure but I think it's a 'summer date'.. Oooh your partner is here"

I looked at the direction where my manager is looking and I was surprised at the person that I'm looking at.

*****

A guy in a black hoodie wearing a mask came in. Even though his face is covered, there's no way for me to forget those eyes.

He's staring at me the same way I am staring at him.

"that's you're partner today Lisa, do you know him?" My manager asked

"of course I know him. I m-m-mean who doesn't right?"

V sat infront of a vanity mirror where he's being prepped by make up artists.

My palms are really sweaty right now. I don't know what I'm going to say to him. Obviously I can't just ignore him at a situation like this.

Before I knew it we are already being set for the first scene.

They handed me a cotton candy.

"so Lisa and V, you're going to sit at this bench like a couple, Share the cotton candy with each other..aaaaand, you know just do what couples usually do on a date" the photographer told us.

We both nodded then sat at the bench, it was really awkward until he placed his arms around me.

I can hear the constant shutter of the camera, and the beating of my heart as I am looking at him.

"that's great, now try another pose" the photographer shouted.

I got myself together and decided to just act professionally.

I placed the cotton candy between our faces then we both took a bite out of it.

I thought I was saved until the crew took away the cotton candy.

That cotton candy was my only shield :( I thought to my self.

V grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"why are you ignoring me?" he whispered in my ear.

"hmmm I have to" is the only response I can think of.

"what do you mean you have to?" he said as he pulled me a bit closer to him.

Uhhh did he forgot that we're in a photoshoot right now?

"I'm afraid that all of our hardworks will be in vain just because of my feelings. I don't want to be selfish, so I did what I have to do"

"oooh.. You don't have to worry then"
He smiled then he embraced me tighter.

"nice nice... Good shot" the photographer shouted.

"w-what? Why?" I asked.

"because if our fans saw these pictures.. They will naturally ship us. So if they found out that we're dating, They won't be mad about it."

"wait.. Wait.. Who says that we are dating?" i tried to speak as silent as possible.

"common Lalisa.." he pinched my cheek " we both know how we like each other"

"oookay, let's move to another settings" the photographer shouted then everybody started moving.

I stood up and went back to my manager. I hoped he didn't noticed.

"that was great Lisa, I never knew you have a sweet side like that"  my manager praised me.

I just smiled at him because I don't know what else to say.

The second scene is beside the lake. There was a canoe and I'm guessing we have to go and ride it.

"so on this scene, you are going to be canoeing.. All you have to do is act sweet amd all" the photographer instructed.

We're both sitting now in the canoe and V is holding the row.

"I missed you Lisa" he said out of nowhere.

"i missed you too... " i said while looking down at my feet.

He sat beside me then hugged me.

"hey! We're in a photoshoot remember?" i said in shock

"don't mind them, this is the concept of the shoot anyway" he said with a gleam on his face.

We talked about what we did on the past two weeks and we almost forgot that there's an entire crew with us.

"That's a wrap everyone" The photographer signalled the end of the shoot.

I can see the hint of sadness in his eyes when V heard what the photographer said.

"I'm just gonna text you later ok?" he said in a whisper manner and I just nodded.

All the crew decided to eat dinner together..me and my manager joined as well but sadly V had to go cause he had another interview to go to.

I kept on checking my phone throughout the dinner, because I can't wait for V's text.

My phone buzzed and I was so excited because I thought it's V but it turns out it was a message from Jennie.

Jendeukie ❤
LISA GO HOME NOW... PLEASE.

i showed the message to my manager and we decided to head on. We said our goodbye's to the crew before we go.

I was really worried that something bad happened while i was gone.

I was literally running out of the car because I'm really worried..

But when I opened the door, I was greeted by a very Mad Jennie.

"what is this???" she said while showing me her phone.. And on her phone was a very familiar photo...