IX - 'You Smell like Love'

"I don't know.. Thank you for driving me here though.." I said to Jungkook, I was getting ready to go out when he stopped me..

"do you think I'm going to let you walk there?  It's obvious that they are papparazis, look at the cameras that they are holding.. V will kill me if i let you walk down there alone.. Plus we can't be seen together.. That would be a hassle for both of our agency.." He said and then he started talking to someone on his phone.

"ok.. It's settled, you're going to stay with us for a while.. You should call your members and explain the situation.." he added.

I texted Jennie about what's going on.. But I guess she's busy right now.

We arrived at their dorm.. I still can't figure out why those people are outside our dorm.

"I called V earlier.. He said he'll be done soon.  You can rest in his room for a while." Jungkook said while leading me into one of the rooms, and I'm guessing it's V's.

I'm a bit hesistant to stay in V's room but Jungkook insisted and I have no energy to argue.

I looked around his room. It's clean.. Well there are few clothes laying around but still it's pretty neat.

I smiled while touching one of his ties.. He has alot, it looks like he has a tie collection.

I sat on the bed and grabbed a heart shaped pillow.

It smells just like him.. Holding this pillow made me realise how much I miss him. How much I love him.

For being asleep for two days why am I still tired?

I closed my eyes and dozed off.

When I oppened them.. I was greeted with a pair of eyes, those eyes that I missed the most.

"V" was the first thing I could say.

"yeah it's me.. You must've been so stressed for fainting like that.." he strokes my hair.. "I'm sorry for being busy..I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.." he added.

Why is he apologizing? It's nit his fault. i cant help but cry.

"No.. I'm sorry.. I have something to tell you.." I sobbed.

"no.. If it's too much.. You can just tell me later" he said while brushing off the tears on my cheeks.

"no... You have to know now.. There was this show.. We got married.. They wanted me to be part of it..  I know that there are alot of emotions that has to be involve in that show.. But I chose to participate, even though.. We are already together. And when I found out that you were offered as well but you declined, that made me felt worse..  You were willing to choose me but I wasn't able to do the same.. I was so worried that you'd be mad if I told you..I'm sorry V.." I cried and cried..

He was silent.. But when I looked at him he's smiling.

"a-are you not mad at me?" I asked him.

"not choosing to participate on the show was my choice. Because I don't want to worry you.. But if you choose to do it.. Then ok.. Yeah I would be a little jealous.. But seeing how you're so worried about how I would feel made me feel how much you care for me.. " he said.  And then he pulled me in for a hug.

We are still laying on his bed.

He's hugging me tightly .. My head is on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat. He smell so nice.

"why are you sniffing me? i probably still smell like sweat" V said.

I looked at him.. We're now face to face..