VIII-I don't know

LISA's POV

V is so freakin busy I can't get a hold of him..
Yeah we've been texting but I don't want to say it through text.

"Chichooo what should I do?" I said to Jisoo while burrying my face on my pillow.

"hmm why don't you try going to their dorm" Jisoo suggested.

"do you want me to get killed by Jennie?" I glared at her. "besides they're probably not in their dorm right now. I know they're busy" I added.

"uuuhm I don't know about that, I just asked Jin where he is and he said he's in their dorm" Jisoo said while typing on her phone

"Since when did you and Jin became a thing? " I asked curiously.

"u-u-uhmm first of all we're not a Thing. He's a cool dude. Plus his Jokes are hilarious? and I apologize" Jisoo said.

"huh? You sure? V said Jin's Dad Jokes are the worst..and wait.. Wait why are you apologizing?" I eyed Jisoo she's biting her lip that means she's done something.

"I kind of shared your struggles..and the reason why you're having a hard time right now?"  she looked down.

"what? so you said about me going on the show?"

Jisoo nodded.
"don't worry though, he promised that he's not gonna go in between the two of you.. I swear" Jisoo explained.

I growled. "anyways.. I have to settle this now. No matter what Jennie say I'm going to V's.. Before that boy of yours say anything" I grabbed my things and got up.
" don't worry I'm not mad" I hugged Jisoo before I left.

I know were not supposed to drive but screw it.. 
I opened my conversation box with V and looked for the address that he gave me.

I was nervous the whole time, aside from not driving often, I wonder what V's reaction would be once I tell him that I'm going on We Got Married.

I arrived in front if their dorm safely..

"Here goes nothing" I said to myself. I put on a face mask and then got out of the car.

I rang their door bell twice and it took quite a while before somebody opened it.

"hey.. How can we help you?" it's suga.. He didn't recognize me until I removed my masked.
"ooh Lisa.. What are you doing here? come in.. Before somebody sees you"

Suga welcomed me inside their dorm..
Hmmn the living room is quite nice.. It's pretty neat than what I expected.

Jin, Jimin, and jungkook are seated in the sofa and they were all surprised to see me.

"u-uh hello.. I'm here to talk to V"
I said to them. Well it's a bit awkward to be the only girl in the room.

"uhmm.. He's not here today.. J-hope, Rap Mon and Him had something to do today ." Jin said.

Well that's a bummer.
"oh.. Sorry.. I heard from Jisoo that you're home, so I assumed he's home as well.. Well. I better go now" I was about to say goodbye when I remember something. "oh.. Jin.. Can I talk to you?" I smiled at him. He looks surprised but he stood and ushered me to the kitchen.

"hmmm so.. You know right?" I asked him.

"oh, about you joining the show?..yeah.. "

"please.  Don't say anything to V. I want to tell him myself" I pleaded Jin.

"sure.. I never planned on meddling between you two" he smiled.

"Thank you.. Well.. I gotta go now.. Just tell V I dropped by" I said goodbye to them.. Jungkook was not there anymore si I wasn't able to say goodbye to him.