IV: WHAT ARE WE?

I was about to give V a finger Heart when Jisoo snatched my hand and pulled me away.

"wait.. Wait.. Where are we going Jisoo?" I asked her but I'm still looking back at V until I can't see him anymore.

"we have to go to our shoot now." Jisoo explained.

"but the event's not yet finished?"

"our manager already talked to the facilitators so we're good to go" Jennie butted in. "why are you acting as if you are still waiying for someone?" Jennie added.

"oh.. I was just worried that our fans may get the wrong idea. That's just it." I smiled weakly.

Jennie gave me a face but she just let it go.

When we're already in the car, I checked my phone and there was a text message from V.

T.H.

"hey, is something wrong? Why did you guys have to leave? :( "

Aaaw he's worried.

"no, nothing's wrong :) we just have to go to a shoot for CF. I'm sorry we won't be able to watch you guys perform" I replied.

T.H.

"oooh ok :) I thought someyhing was wrong kekekeke see you soon :* "

*badump*

Hmmm I know that it was just an emoji but still, it's a freaking kiss emoji.
I can't hide my excitement.
Ok ok I'm just over reacting.

"By the way Lisa you have another photoshoot for a clothing line" our manager said.

"just me??" I asked.

"yeah, and you're going to be with a male idol" our manager replied.

"hmm ok"

I tried to be bubbly as possible in our shoot but I still feel sad that I wasn't able to watch BTS perform.

We're already in our dorm and I'm feeling hella tired when my phone rings.

It's V on the caller ID.

"hello?" he said.

"Hi V" I answered shyly.

"Hi Lisa, are you home now?" he asked.

"yep. How about you?"

"hmmm not yet"

"huh? It's already late V. Why aren't you at home yet? Are you still working"

He didn't answer for a moment until he said "can you look outside your window?"

I'm not really expecting him to be there But when I saw his face, It's like fireworks started lighting up inside my heart.

I looked at the other members and their already sleeping so I ran downstairs, locked the door and ran to V.

I was so excited I didn't realised that I was hugging him tightly.

"oh my god... I'm sorry V" I can feel my face burning up so I bowed my head.

"hahahaha it's ok Lisa I kinda like it. No. I really like it" He took my hand and our fingers intertwined.

I looked at him with a smile on my face and he did the same.

"why are you here?" I asked him.

"hmm I just miss you so much" he said as he pinched my cheek.
I slap his shoulders. "do you mind if we go inside the car for a moment, I'm just worried somebody might see us" he added.

"oh ok ok, i don't mind" i answered.

We were inside the car. We weren't really talking much but being beside him feels right.

He's playing with my fingers when he suddenly asked "what are we Lisa?"

I was a bit surprised with his question.

"hmmm it's not that long since we met each other, so I can't really say that we're dating. But I do enjoy being with you, just like this. I hope you do too"

He suddenly hug me and whispered "I do Lisa, I do. You're like a sunshine to me. You bring me joy just by seeing you"

I can't stop myself from smiling after I heard what he said.

"you should rest go up now Lisa, I know you're tired. I'm sorry for asking you to come down here when you're supposed to be resting" V said.

"it's okay V. Well, I'm gonna go now. Be safe" I hugged him once more before I went out of the car.

I was distracted by the light in our rooms. I'm sure it was off when I left. Then I saw a silhouette in the window as if it's watching me.

I ran as fast as I could back to the dorm and when I entered our room Rosé was looking at me.

"how long has it been huh?" those were the first words she said to me.

"how long?" I asked because it's not clear to me what she's talking about.

"how long have you been hanging out with that guy?"

"oh.. Well  it's been a month since I met him and got to know him personally. Are you mad at me Chaeyoung?"

"I don't know what to feel about this Lisa. We've had a long day, I know you're tired too. Let's just talk about this with Jennie Tommorow" Rosè sounds like she's a bit mad.

"no.. No.. Please don't tell Jennie. You know how strict she is when it comes to this thing. And it's not like we're dating" I begged her

Rosé sighed. "ok. I won't tell. But please stop this already. Stop whatever you two are doing. It hasn't been long since we debuted. Just do it for our group's sake ok?. You know how hard we all worked for this"

"ok, I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking" I said to rosé.

"ok, let's sleep now Lisa" she hugged me then we went to our room.

I was laying on my bed and rosé words really made an impact to me. I'm acting carelessly and wasn't thinking about the results of my actions. V grow on me and he's a bit special to me but Rosè was right.

A tear fell from my eyes and before I know it, I fell into a deep slumber.