Chapter 1

Roses POV

     AHHHHHH! Today I turn 18! Not only am I legally an adult, I can find my amor!! I hope he's in my school. It's be really easy to find him then.

       I get ready to go to school. I go to a performing arts school, but it's not like most. Most just do dancing, acting, and singing. This one does  that plus art, sports, and many others. My education is based around sports.

       Mainly combat but I do others to. When I look in the mirror I realize I have my tatto!! It's a rose, how ironic, right behind my eye. This'll be easy, one we can easily see. I go to my best friend Lissa's house and pick her and her boyfriend up.

       She got hers last month and found him at school. His name is Christian. " Ahhhhh! Rose you got it!" " yep! It's an easy spotter to" we get in the car and leave for school.

       Christian likes pyrotechnics, and Lissa likes animals. She wants to be a doctor or vet when she grows up, and I pretty sure Christian will end up a arsonist or something.

       We get to school and I head of to class. Oh my favorite class, note the sarcasm. The teacher is pretty hot, but I'm almost for sure he hates me. He's hardest on me.

       I meet my friends Mason and Eddie on the way to class. " hey, rosie you got it" Mase says " yeah, I just hope he goes to the school" I say as we enter into class and sit down

     " um, Rose, he's in the school all right" Eddie says laughing " whi, have you seen him?" " uh, you could say that" Mase said.

          " Who is it?!" " You'll find out soon" Mase said trying not to laugh. " Ok class, let's go through roll call. " I zone out right about here " Rose Mazure?" "He-" I look at him.

       Shit shit shit shit!!!! No this can't be happening! He just looks at the papers and when I don't answer he looks up. His eyes widen.

        Everyone is staring at us. I get up and run out of the room and into the girls bathroom. I see Lissa " Hey, what's wrong" "I found him"

       " really! Who is it?!" " Mr. Belikov." I say " what? No way!?" " yes way. I can't go back in there. Not now. And I have the next 3 classes with him." I say

      " you can't hide forever rose, you're gonna have to face it" " I know, just not right now" I tell her.

      I hear a knocking on the door " Rose, come out" it's Mase. I walk out. " you ok rosie?" " am I ok, am I ok! What do you think!" I scream at him.

      I can't handle this. I go outside and hop in my car. I text Lissa I'll be back to pick you up after school.

     I drive back to my house which is empty since my parents are hardly ever home. My dad does some time of business stuff all the time and my mom's a body guard for a family and travels with them.

        I walk up to my room which is the entire 3rd floor of our house. My family is rich. I sit in my room, not being able to comprehend what happened. I see its 2 45 so I head back to school to get Lissa.

      When I get there, he and Christian are at the normal parking spot. They get in " don't even ask I don't wanna talk about it" I say driving them home.

      I drop them off and head back home. I go back up to my room and go into the secret room I had my dad build me. There's a door in the back of my closet. I hear someone come in. Maybe it's dad!

       I get up and run downstairs, only to find the one person I did NOT want to talk to. " what are you doing here!?" " I came to talk" " well I don't want to talk to you!" I say running up to my room, going into my closet and the secret room. It's soundproof from the inside. But I can hear him.

      " Rose, come out. I just want to talk. Rose! Come out!" I just sit there " please rose" he's not gonna leave is he " I'm not gonna leave till you talk to me " well fuck.

       I walk out and lock the door back. I walk out of the closet. " How where you in there? I checked in there" he said. I shrugged my shoulders.

          " Sooo....." I say " Rose, we need to find a way to work with this" " yeah, the 18 year old and the 24 year old. That makes lots of sense. Not to mention on of us hates the other"

          " Rose, why do you hate me?" " Me! ME! It's not me that hates the  other!" He looks shocked " Rose, I don't hate you"

     " yeah right, then why are you hardest on me. Why do you always critique me when I get the slightest thing wrong. Why do you always make me do the most!"

     " Because I know you're better than them! I know you can do better than you are doing! I'm doing it to push you!" He says

       " I really wish I never turned 18" " Rose, come on. We have to be good together or else we wouldn't be Amor" he said.

         I blush a little, turning away. I always did like him but never did I think THIS would happen! " Hey, don't turn away" he says, grabbing my chin and pulling my head back to look at him.

        If only I knew how he felt. He tilted my head up and leaned down to kiss me. Ok, now I do. When he kissed me, I felt sparks. Damn it! I felt sparks!