Chapter 6

Roses pov

               I wake up and see Dimitri asleep in the chair. I get up and walk to the desk " When am I gonna be able to leave?" I ask " Um, the doctor said today if you feel fine"

       " I'm fine" she hands me the papers and I sign them. I walk back and see Dimitri still asleep. " Dimitri, get up" I say. He gets up and walks to me " Rose, what're you doing up?"

       " gping home" I say. I grab my phone and head to my car. Dimitri gets in " What are you doing?" " I told you, I'm not leaving you. Not again" he said.

         I drive home and walk to my room. I lay down and Dimitri walks in with some food " Dimitri, you didn't have to" " I know Roza, but I wanted to. I will do anything for you" he said.

         I smiled at him. I took the food and finished eating. " Thank you" he took it and came back. He sat at the chair at my desk. " Come here" I told him

         He looked at me " Come here. To the bed." I told him. He got up and sat down. " You sure?" I nod my head. He laid down. I dozed off to sleep.

    Dimitri's pov

      Rose falls asleep. She starts to whimper. " Please, don't do it. Please. No, NO!" She started screaming. " Rose, Roza wake up! Wake up!" I say shaking her.

          She turns over and into my chest. I put my arms around her and she stops screaming. " I won't ever let them hurt you again" I say, kissing her forehead.

         I wake up and Roza not there. I get up and look around the room. She's not there " ROSE!" I scream. She walks out of the bathroom. " I'm fine" she said. She walked up to me and smiled

       " I'm right here" I pulled her into a hug, kissing her head. She pushes away. " Dimitri" She said. " I told you, it'll take some time for me to trust you again" she said.

     She walked downstairs. I get up and go to the bathroom. As I'm walking, I hear her scream. I run down stairs and sees someone with a knife to her

        " Move and she dies" he said. Rose had pure terror in her eyes. She started shaking. I saw the gun she kept behind the fridge.

         I grabbed it and shot at him. I kissed but he let go of rose. She ran to me. He pulled a gun from his pockets. He pointed it at me.

         I moved it to his leg and shot. It hit him and he falls. I grab the gun and throw it. Rose has her phone and is calling 911.

           After she's done, she walks up to me. She pulls me down into a kiss. " I trust you" she said. I smiled.  " Thank you. I am so sorry about what I did. I'm so stupid" I tell her

       " It's ok" she said " Just, don't ever do anything like that again. I can't handle that" she said

       " Rose, I promise. I will never do anything like that again" I said, kissing her. The police come and ask what happened. Rose told them. " Why would he do that" Rose froze.

        " Um, well...." she tells them the story. " So, Tasha Ozera kidnapped you, and him, randal Ivashkov, Ralf Sarcozy, and someone named Nathan raped you? And then someone came and untied your hands and gave you a pocket knife. You stabbed him and ran, he caught up and grab the knife after you dropped it. He slashed your face and stabbed you in the stomach?" She nodded her head.

      They arested him and take him to they're car. They drive off and Rose walks to the couch, collapsing on it. I go and lay by her. She falls asleep cuddled into me.