Chapter 4

Roses pov

I wake up and find a note on the fridge had to head to school early, sorry~Dimitri. Guess I'm going by my self.

I get some food and head to pick Liss and Christian up. " Hey, hurry your asses up!" I yell at them. They come running. I drive to school and they get out and head to class.

I head to Dimitri classroom, but when I get to the door, I heat talking. " But Dimka, you and me are perfect" I hear someone say " I said no Tasha. Even if I hadn't met my Amor, I still wouldn't date you" Dimitri said

" Dimka, come on. I love you. I haven't met my Amor, so why can't you be with me" Tasha said " Because, I have mine, and I don't love you" he said.

I open the door a little, peaking in. I see the girl on his desk. She gets up and walks over to him " Come on Dimka, I know you can't resist me." She said, leaning down to his face.

" I. Said. No" he said looking away " Oh Dimka, don't look away. I know you want me" she says, grabbing his face and pulling it to her. She sits on him, wrapping her legs around him.

" Tasha, leave me alone and get out " he said, trying to push her away. She just kept on " oh, my Dimka, stop resisting" YOUR DIMKA! OH HELL NO!

I open the door and step in " he said get the hell out" I say. " Who are y-" she sees my mark and looks at Dimitri " NO!" She screams

" YOU!" She screams " She's 7 years younger!" She screamed at Dimitri " Get. OUT!" I scream at her, pointing to the door. " No" she said

I walk up and grab her by the shirt. I pull her to the door " Do NOT mess with me or the ones I love" I say throwing her out.

     I walk up to Dimitri desk " who the hell was that" I ask " Language.  And a girl that's been after me for ever. I've turned her down time and time again but she just doesn't get it" he says.

          " What's her name?" " Tasha Ozera" fuck. " that's Christians aunt" I said.  " I know" he said.

         The class starts and I sit down. I zone out and all I can think about is Tasha. Did her and Dimitri ever have a thing? Will she not give up? The bell rings and I stay seated

        When school ends, I take Lissa and Chris home. I drive back and I see Tasha in my living room. What the fuck does she want.

       I open the door and walk in. She takes a gun out of her jacket. " Do. Not. Move" she said. She walked to me and grabbed my arm.

       She dragged me outside, and hit me upside the head with the gun, knocking me out.

         When I wake up, I'm in a room, tied to a bed. Tasha walks in " with you put of the way, Dimka mine." " he never was, and never will be, yours" I yell at her.

        " Mmm, that's what you think. You don't know about our history, do you?" She asked. What, he said he turned her down. Did he lie to me?

       I try to undo the rope that has me tied to the bed.  I can't get it, so I start to try and wiggle my hands loose.

       After what seems like hours, I fall asleep. I wake up and there's some food. I kick it away, refusing to eat. " I was trying to be nice" Tasha said

       " Really, I didn't know a piece of trash could be nice" I snapped at her. She scowled. After another few hours, she brings more food. I do the same. This is the same routine for about 5 days.

         I wake up about 6 days after she brought me here.  She walks in with someone. He looks about my age. " Who are you?" I ask

      " Rose, meet Jesse Zeklos, a friend of mine." " What is he here for" I ask " Oh, he just came to take you. I'm tired of you" she said. He walked over and injected me with some type of needle.

       I woke up god knows how long later, with my clothes off and him on top off me. I start screaming, but he has a gag in my maouth. I try kicking but my legs and arms are tied down.

      " Aww, poor helpless Rose." He said. He keeps doing it, and I start crying. I fall asleep after hours of him not stopping.

        I wake up and see him with some food. He takes the gag out and tried to feed me. When his hand got close to my mouth, I bit him.

      " son of a bitch!" He screamed, yanking away. He glared at me " I was trying to be nice, but looks like you won't cooperate. Fine with me, whore" he said, taking his belt off.

      I start screaming but he puts the gag back in my mouth. He starts doing it again, and I start screaming and crying.

      Why did this have to happen to me?