Chapter 7

Roses pov

         I'm trying to untie the ropes that have my hands bound to the bed. He walks in again, but with a knife. He walks up to me and starts to take his pants off.

       " Please, I won't tell anyone! Please just let me go!" I scream, tears falling down my face. " Hmm, let me think? No. You're my slut now, and you have no idea how much money I have because of you" he said climbing on top of me.

         He starts to do it again, just like everyday. " PLEASE! I won't tell anyone! I promise! Please, I'm begging you, please just let me go" I say.

        " No. I won't keep telling you. Next time, it'll be a whole lot worse" he said, cutting into me with the knife. I start screaming.

       " Rose! Wake up!" I hear someone yell " Rose! Wake up! It's just a dream!" I hear them again. Dimitri. It's a dream. I start to wake up.

         I jolt up, screaming and crying. I look around and see Dimitri by me. I fall into his arms, crying. " Roza, what happened" " I-i-i ha-had a, I w-as back a-at the bui-building and he, he was there, h-he-he did it to me again!" I say, crying into his chest.

        " Shhh, Roza, your not there anymore. They won't get you. I promise" he says, running his go hand through my hair. I start to calm down and he pulls back, kissing my forhead.

       He gets up and brings in a plate of food. A flashback of when I was there happened, when they would bring me food. I pushed it away " I'm not hungry" I said.

          " Roza, what's wrong? Your always hungry" he said. I shake my head " Nothing, i, I'm just not hungry" I say. He takes it back downstairs " I have to go to the school for some meetinh, I'll be back later" he said I nod my head.

        After he leaves I start thinking about what happened. It's my fault, if I wouldn't have done anything when she was talking to him, it wouldn't have happened.

       I should have been able to get out. I should have been able to knock the gun out of her hands when she first took me.

      It's all my fault. I think back to the dream, to when he cut my arm. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I got one of my razors and broke of the blade.

        It's my fault, I cut across my arm. I should have stopped it, I cut it again. Why didn't I stopped it, I cut again. Did, somewhere, deep down, I like it, is that why I didn't stop it. I cut again.

       Thoughts run through my head, and with each thought, I cut again, it getting deeper and deeper. After a while, the pain is so much, I forget about everything that happened, finally.

        I look down and see it. I grab some bandages and wrap it up. Wincing at it, as the bandage touches it, it stings. I put on a long sleeve shirt and clean the blood up from the floor.

        I hide the blade in the cabinet. Just then, the door opens. I hear someone walking up the stairs. I throw the towels away and pull the sleeve over my arm.

       Dimitri opens the door " Roza?" He asked. I walked out of the bathroom. " Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. " Nothing" I say.

      " You have tear stains Roza, what's wrong" he asked. I wipe my cheeks " Nothing, I just hit my leg on the table" I lied he nods his head.

         He goes and sits on the bed. I go grab some food and then go back up stairs. I lay on the bed and cuddle into Dimitri.

           I fall asleep. I wake up, and Dimitri's asleep. I look at my arms and see blood has bleed through. I get up and go change the bandages. I hear a knock.

       " Roza, what're you doing" he asks " Um, i, uh, I'm using the bathroom" I say. I finish and throw them away. I walk out and he's standing by the door. " Roza, what where you really doing" he asks

       " Using the bathroom" I told him. He turns and walks downstairs. I change into a bathing suit and walk out to the pool. I keep the shirt on to keep the bandages covered.

       I swim for a while then I go back inside. I look at the clock and see its almost 7. I go change and change the bandages again, they stopped bleeding but it's wet. I lay down and read a book.

         After an hour or so, I fall asleep.

I will update at 155 views