Chapter 3

Roses POV

    I wake up to Dmitry shaking me. " I'm up, I'm up" I say sitting up. He hands me a plate and kisses me " Morning Roza" he say sitting down by me.

     I smile " Thanks" I say eating the food. When I finish, I head downstairs and out it up. I hear a knocking at the door and go to get it but Dimitri got it first.

     It's Lissa and Christian. " Oh, uh, hi Mr.Belikov, is Rose here" Lisa says. I walk out of the kitchen. " I'm here Liss" I tell her. She walks in and hugs me.

      " Hey Rosie'' Christian says " I've told you don't call me Rosie, Sparky" I tell him. He glares at me." I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me,Jill, and Mia. Girls night out" Liss asked

     " sure, when do we leave" she smiled and dragged me to the door " now" " ok, hold on" I tell her. I go grab my wallet and walk to Dimitri " Bye" I say kissing him.

      We get in the car and Christian Burts out laughing " Shut up" I tell him " Come on, it's hilarious. I mean, him and you." He continues laughing

    Lissa hits him on the head " She doesn't get to choose. Just like I didn't choose you" she said. " I'm hurt" he said. " Oh shut up. You know I love you" she tells him

     " So, when did you do it" Christian asks. What. Hoed he know!" Uh, what" I ask " You and Belikov, your mark gets a gold outline after you do it for the first time" he says.

  " WHAT!" I scream. Oh god, I didn't know. Everyone gonna know. Oh god! " Calm down Rose, it'll be fine. It's common" Liss said. We drop Christian off and leave. We met the others at the movies

      They bombard me with questions, how'd we react, when we did it. And all that. Finally, the movie started at they shut up. We are watching Breaking Dawn Prt 2.

           When the movie finishes, we head back. Lissa takes me home. " Bye Liss, thanks for the day" I say. I walk to the door and open it.

     Dimitri isn't in the living room. I check the kitchen and he's not there either. He must've hone to his place.

       I head up to my room and see him asleep on the bed. I smile and lay down by him. " Goodnight Dimitri" I said, drifting off to sleep.

       I wake up and smell food. I get up and change into some new clothes. I walk downstairs and see Dimitri. He has food set out.

     I walk up behind him and put my arms around him. " Morning Dimitri" " Morning Roza" he said turning around and kissing me.

        I sit down and see there's pancakes bacon and eggs. Mmmmm. I grab some and finish eating. I see its Monday. Dangit, do I have to go to school!!

       " Get in the car Roza, we're going to school" Oh fuck. I grab my bag and head to the car. We drive to school and I step out. Dimitri comes around and puts his arm around me.

          We walk to class and break apart. I go to my seat and he goes to the front of class. I zone out like usual. The bell rings. Everyone but a few of us leave.

       I stay seated and the others walk in. He starts class, and after awhile the bell rings again. I stay seated as the rest leave. The others come in.

      The bell rings and I go to get up to go to lunch but Dimitri grabs my arm " Uh, I got permission for us to go off campus for lunch, if you want" he said

      " sure" I say. We walk to his car. We drive off to a resturant. We get the same waitress as last time. She's glaring at me, and then sees our marks.

     Her eyes widen and she growls at me. I smirk at her. Me and Dimitri walk to a table. We order and eat. When we finish, the waitress gives us our check.

   After he pays, she grabs his arm and pulls him back " If you ever get tired of, that , give me a call" she said and handed him a piece of paper. He grabs it.

       He rips it up and throws it at her. " I'll never get tired of Roza. She is 100× the women you will ever be. And if you ever talk about her like that again, I'll hurt you"

        He grabs my arm and we walk out. I smile at him when we get to the car. I pull him down and kiss him " Thank you" I tell him. " Rose, i love you, and I'll never let anyone treat you like that" he said

    We head back to school and the rest of school flies by.