He/You Drop the F-Bomb

(I know, I know I promised the Lemons/Smuts but i'm revising them I want them to be perfect for you guys!)

Soul Eater Evens

"Holy fuck!" Soul screamed bouncing up and down holding his hand. You ran down the hall and into the kitchen, waving smoke out of your face. "Soul?! Are you ok?!" you coughed and opened a window. "Holy Death! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He groans.

His hand was burnt pretty badly. You quickly ran his hand under some cold water. "Soul what were you trying to do and how did you burn your hand so bad!"

"I...I was trying to cook you something...your always doing stuff for me so I thought..." He muttered, pink dusting his face. You awed and kissed his now wrapped up hand. "Soul..." you cooed.

He looked away and tsked.

"...So...what was with the all the F-bombs dropping?" You grinned.

"Shut up!"

Death the Kid

"Fucking dammit!" Kid screeched and you sat back amused. Kid was attempting to fix the tiles because the carpenter messed up the tiles (Do carpenters do tiles?) . You may or may not have asked him to mess up the tiles on purpose just to see Kid freak out.

"Kiddo, do you want me to call the carpenter?" You asked/teased. "Fuck no!"

BlackStar

(This is more of you dropping the F-Bomb.)

Oh this was perfect. Just. Fucking. Perfect.

"BlackStar we are lost! Just admitted it!" You screeched at the blue haired boy who you currently wanted to strangle.

"Never! The great BlackStar never gets lost!" He yelled striking a pose. You growled and grabbed him by the shirt and bringing him close to your face. "Boy, we are fucking lost! We are turning the fuck around, and asking for fucking directions, you hear me?" You smiled threateningly and he nodded fanatically. "Y-Yes dear!"

Crona/Ronark

(Again, your dropping the F-Bomb.)

You were on your monthly and wasn't dealing with no ones shit. Crona was staying in a corner while Ronark was annoying the shit outta of you. "Hehe you bleed from your coochi." He laughed.

You growled and grabbed him by the throat. "Ooo kinky-" "Shut the fuck up!" You screeched throwing him out a window. You turned to Crona and opened your arms. "Crona come cuddle me!" You asked and he carefully shuffled over to you. "W-Will Ronark be ok?" He asked. "I think so..."