Chapter 5: It's To Much

WARNING!
This is a sad part of the story, and if you get trigger by stuff easily, please don't read. I don't want to accidentally trigger someone, and make them feel depressed the rest of the day or night.
Thank you.

Lui's POV:

My hand clutches someone's shirt tightly. Their chest rises and falls evenly, and I can feel a hand on my back. I relax into the touch of the person, and glance up. David is looking to the side, and I look back down. His hand runs down my back to my hip. I bite my lip, loving the touch. Memories of last night come back, and my heart races. His other hand comes up and touches my head lovingly.
"You okay?" He asks. He sounds so worried. I don't know why, but outraged. I hate him. Anger boils inside me and I pull back quickly. I feel sick, and touch my head as I feel dizzy. "Whoa, you should take it slow. You drank a lot last night," he told me. I feel his hand touch my arm, and I so desperately want to just curl into him again.
But I don't.
I yank away from his touch and glare at him. "Don't touch me!" I hiss getting up. He looks hurt, but doesn't say anything back. An image of me kissing him pops into my head, and I suck in a breath. "We didn't..." I whisper.
"Lui? Are you okay?" He asks me, hesitating to touch my arm again. I snatch his hand in mine, and he jumps back. He let's me hold his hand in mine though. It feels so right, and yet, I hate it. I despise it.
"What are you doing to me?" I ask. He looks confused. I get up, and let his hand slip from mine. "This isn't right.... no... this is wrong," I say, making him even more confused as to what was happening.
"Lui, you should rest. Last night was-" I cut him off.
"Last night! You kissed me!" I say. He looks taken aback.
"No. I never did. You kissed me, I just... encouraged it..." he said. I hit the empty glass bottle off the coffee table. It hit the floor, and clattered a bit. It never broke though. He reached out to grab my hand, I let him. "Lui, please. This is right. You and I both see it. You're just scared," he says.
"You jerk!" I yell, pushing him away. I picked up and bottle and throw a bottle passed him. It graced his face, and hit the door hard. "Why'd you let me do that when I was drunk?! You asshole!" I accidentally hit a glass bottle on the table and it hits the floor. Our friends rush into room, and me and David jump at each other. Hatred and sadness wash over both of us as we hit at each other.
Tyler yanks me away from David, and yells at me as he does so. "Whoa! Lui! Stop!" I relax in his arms, as I pant heavily. David tries to come back at me again, and Jon pushes him back.
"Don't you dare!" He hissed at him, before looking between the both of us. "What the hell happened?" Jon asked us.
"He woke up and got upset with me," David said.
"I think Disneyland will be the best idea. We'll split into two groups, and you two will be separated from each other. If you guys can't play nice, you can't be together at all," Tyler said. Everyone nodded, and I felt fear strike me.
I don't like David, but I can't be separated from him. I need him. He's my rock. Evan comes over to and touches my arm. "Come on. Let's get you dressed into something cleaner," he says to me. I finally smile the booze that are me, and I scrunch my nose up a bit. Craig goes and takes David from the room. Me and Evan follow them to our room, where they split us up. David and Craig get the main room, while me and Evan go to the bathroom.
"I'm sorry," I whisper. He looks over at me with a small smile.
"Why?" He asks me, sounding slightly confused.
"I messed up... David hates me," I say to him. He shook his head, and I nod. "He does. I messed up and he'll never talk to me again."
"We both know that's not true," he said, handing me a new shirt. I change quickly, as he looks for some shorts.
"Why's that?" I ask, not understanding how there could be any other side to this problem.
"I let you figure that out for yourself, and you can't? Come to me in a week and we can talk," he said. I nod, as I change into the red and black checkered shorts. He's wear his delirious shirt, and some normal black sport shorts. His socks are a mismatch of blue and red.
"How do I show him I'm sorry?" I ask.
"Say sorry to him. That's all you could really do. Nothing more. The best way to get him to forgive you, is to get him to understand why you did it." I nod, and give a smile to him. He smiles back.
"Thank you Evan," I say, before leaving the bathroom. Craig looks over at me, and he shrinks back a bit like I might start another fight.
David is over by the window, looking out and over the city. He's dressed in his flannel, jeans, and tennis shoes. "I don't think he'll talk to me again," he said. "I know he kissed me first, but I instigated it..." David looked back, and his breath hitched.
"David..." I whisper.
"Lui, uh, I'm sorry..." he says.
I wave my hand to him, and look away. "No... I'm sorry..." I said. He nodded, and it felt awkward, as if neither of us meant it.
"We should go, the others are probably ready," Craig said, pulling all of us from the awkwardness of this situation. I'm glad he did.