Chapter 3: Evan

Jon's POV:

We all got back into the car, and I held my bag close to me. Evan was curious as to what I had, and I pulled out some candy bar he likes. "I got this for you," I said to him, hoping he wouldn't want to know what else I have. Evan looked out his window, as he slipped the candy bar in his bag. Everyone was talking and chatting with each other, as the sun started going down. One by one, everyone started to go to sleep. Evan was the last to go to sleep, and I took this as my opening. I reach into the bag and pull out the thing I bought for him.
Slowly, I slipped it under Evan's arm, and smile. He snuggles it close to his chest, and pushes himself deeper into my body. I push a stray hair out of his face, before leaning down and kissing his forehead. His hand comes down and clutches my shirt as he kept his hands wrapped around the stuffed owl.
Looking up, I see Tyler looking at me from the rear view mirror. I give him a pleading look. I don't want him to tell anyone. Especially Evan. He looks at me, studying me. My heart begins to pound faster and faster the more we sit staring at each other. We sit like that for what felt like forever, when he finally nodded. I bite my lips and quickly look out my window, and lightly rub my hand up and down Evan's arm.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the next one longer I promise. I was just tired, and wanted to get a chapter out before going to bed. I know I'm going back over what happened last chapter, but I wanted you all to see Jon's point of view on it. The things he felt and what he was thinking.