What the hell!

The boy, with long silver hair falling to his back from a messy bun, strutted into the room.

He walked to the teachers desk and leaning on the table, like if it was a habit. Winked at a group of girls in the corner of the room.

"You're cute, though the desk isn't for your butt." The girl, with the class rep badge on, whispered into his ear.

He smiled. Taking it as an invitation she put her hands on his chest.

"And what are you doing?" He raised his brows in such a naturally sexy pose.

"Just checking the new package out, and if I'm not wrong the principal said your name was J.E. right?" She grinned as she moved her hands off of him.

"Sorry about this but I have to take certain measures...." the class went silent and stared as she took a pocket knife out of the front pocket of her miniskirt and gave herself a small slash on her palm, just big enough to allow blood to rise, ".....you feel anything?" she shivered a bit and looked to see if there was any change in his facial expression.

"Hun I think you got the wrong idea I'm not a vamp, just a healthy teenage wolf, and call me Ray alright." He winked, making his way to an empty seat in the second to last row to the back.

"Oh I don't think you want to sit in there....... she was....the girl that sat there you see ...." She paused for a bit not sure if to continue with the dread story that no one would like to hear.

"Don't scare the new guy with such a silly~ tale" A doll like girl walked in.

The entire class lit up and went into it's normal early morning chaos. Brushing off the words they knew the class rep was going to say. The girl had an air around her that soothed everyone. The room was once more back to it's normal level of noise. Except it left a mysterious hint of something that didn't quite fit.

"Have you heard that Aaron and Raina are going out now!" A girl in the back of the class screeched out to her two friends.

"No way she is like the queen of the school wasn't she going out with prince?" A next one added.The conversation went on for about five minutes about which guy might have the best body.

~~Ray's POV~~

Something wasn't right I knew that but I didn't really care what was going on ...why should I?
It had nothing to do with me and I definitely wasn't going to get a prize for snooping around. *Sigh* I wonder if the foods even good here?

I thought back to what Richard had requested of me two weeks ago. To enroll myself here and keep a low profile, all so that I could look out for some girl..... ummm.... Damn what was her name again.

Never mind. I haven't even been in contact with the pack for the last five days. He said I was his best man. But giving me such a low level request like this.
This blows.

To think I defeated a total of thirteen alpha's even those from foreign lands on my own, but yet still Richard can't even see me as an equal. But regardless he was my Alpha.

Even after he left the pack to me and disappeared.
Only to then send me a written request to come to some dumb high school to look out for some girl. I never questioned him.

I even got the preparations done early.... maybe I should just go back and check on things back at the pack house.
Besides I hate my apartment. Yeah it's big but the smell of soo many humans is intoxicating.... to say the least

-Slam!

The sound snapped me out of my daze as I looked up to see doll face in front of me.

"Hey you are a wolf right?" A girl with here hands pressed down on my desk asked in a sort of agitated manor.

"Yep and you're doll face... how can I be of help to you?" I said just wanting to get something to eat right now.

Not to be rude but human girls just didn't cut it for me. My type has always been wolf girls. So fierce and wild, who wouldn't like them.

"Since you offered..."

"Hold it right there I take it back I don't wanna know and I don't care."

I stood up and walked out the door.
Footsteps followed up behind me.

"Geez.. I know I'm good-looking but a stalker now?"

"Don't flatter yourself, and just listen to me Jerimiah Ezekiel."

I stopped in my tracks. And turned around to face her. My wolf eyes showing. I could tell the red glow frightened her.

"How did you know my name."

There was no way anyone would. Even on the file that I had to submit, I placed initials there but I used an alias. 'John English'.
Yeah it was weird but it was better than having a bunch of humans know my real name.

Then how did she know it.

I grabed her be the throat and slammed her against the lockers. The hallway was empty right now, no witnesses.

"Fuck...just..listen to me." She said barely squeezing the correct words out.

I loosened my grip a bit.

"Speak!"

"My name is Raina Heart. I'm the mate to a wolf named Aaron Leon. I came to give you a message from Richard your..."

I didn't need to hear anymore before letting her go. The moment she mentioned Richard, I knew she was telling the truth.
She coughed trying to get her breath back.
For a human she's really brave.

"What does he want? An update on my mission? Well I don't have a report on the target yet."

"No. Your mission is cancelled. There is a war coming."

She said it with such a straight face. I couldn't tell what she was thinking as she said those words.

Regardless, for a human to know this even if she was the mate of a wolf. It was unheard of. Then again it was Richard who sent her. There was a time that I would have thought a pack of Alphas was something unheard of too.
I could just laugh at the thought of it. Ten years ago I was a sorry excuse of a rouge alpha, weak and unable to even properly hunt. Now look at me.

I smiled 'a war' huh, and I thought I wasn't gonna get to have any fun at all.

"Where are we headed?" I asked trying to hold back my excitement.

"Hang on I still have to explain everything that has happened to you."

"Forget it I don't like details. If my Alpha says do something, I do it. That's the type of faith I have in his words."

"How can you just blindly follow someone?"

"You've met him haven't you Richard isn't just 'someone'"

The look on her face said she knew exactly what I meant.