Part two of Obey the Prince

~~Aaron's P.O.V~~

"Aiya I just had a great time with Raina!" I shouted.

Reminiscing on my afternoon.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was human but regardless I knew she felt a connection to me.

We had went for a drive to the edge of town, where the forest took over. The wolf pack often frequently did hunts in here. But we aski had a good enouth place to run back home.

She drove us close to the edge of a cliff, close enough to be safe, but also to have your blood pumping fron the slight adrenalin rush to my head.

Her red hair brushed slightly against my shoulder as she leaned in towards me.
Seeing her eyes closed and lips puckered. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

The sparks that flew as our lips connected, had my wolf rejoicing.
I growled uncconciously from the pleasure. Only to realise as had pulled away and was now laughing a bit and staring at me with her beautiful green eyes.

The rest of the afternoon was just spent talking about any topic that came to mind.
And me trying my best to get her so heated in one, that her freckles would begin to show.
It was absolute bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the door making my way towards the kitchen.
Where she would normally be on a Monday afternoon. Not bothering to wait for a reply from her.

"She ain't here dude." A deep familiar voice a little annoyed replied from inside the kitchen.

"Mario, it's you...but doesn't Aiya have to help you with kitchen duty today?" I asked as soon as I got into the kitchen. Forgstrong all the pleasantries.

It was not like her to ditch. But I assumed she had her reasons. With that in mind I began making a sandwich out of anything in reach.
There was probably gonna be mayo, cheese and whipped cream somewhere in there.

Mario paused a minute and then looked at me, with pity in hia black eyes.
He was from an old Italian wolf pack, came here during the reign of the previous alpha. Whom took him in.

Mario was nineteen, three years older than Aiya and myself. With an attitude that showe'd his superiority.
He tugged slightly at his neck long jet black hair, before sighing heavily.

"Haven't you heard she was sent as a peace offering to the vampires. Toney allowed it."

Mario explained, as he turned back around to finish. As he scrubbed harshly against the plates and pots in the sink.

He continued on about how with the fight that had taken place in school, the vampires made a deal about it.
Telling Toney the demands that they wanted to continue the peace between species. And he didn't hesitate to allow it.

My ears rung a little. This just didn't feel real.

"C-Could you repeat that first part please I think I misunderstood what you said. Because it sounded as though you said my father gave Aiylatan to the Vampire clan."

Mario's silence said it all.
My heart clenched in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took two hours of training in the yard with Mario for me to calm down. Still my wolf wanted someone to pay.
The training consisted of turning into our wolves and trying to hunt down some prey.

I just couldn't concentrate. So instead we did some fighting. Mario's wolf was black with grey and brown spots throughour. It blended so well you hardly noticed.