CHAPTER 4

RICO..

Tonight is a good night for me because I am free to stay late and partyyyyy!
Oh Holy Grail! I missed this place! The blinking rainbow lights, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol, the wild crowd, the sexy girls huddling around me. My dear heaven...

"Hey Man! Good to see you partying again!" Here's Gerald, a friend of mine who's in showbiz too.

"Yeah! It's nice to get back to the night life!"

We sat on a stool and ordered a drink.
"Wala kang taping bukas?"

"Meron pero late call time kaya okay lang may hangover!"
Medyo sumisigaw kami dahil sa lakas ng music.

"Hahaha! Gago ka talaga, ayaw paawat!"

"Syempre. Tagal ko na di napunta dito eh!"

"Anyway, how's Jen?"

"Bro tagal na nun. Wala na kami."

"Talaga? It's just a few months ago!"

"Hahaha! Syempre, different flavor every month."

"Nice, tama yan!" Nagtawanan kami at nagkwentuhan pa ng medyo matagal-tagal.

Nagsidatingan pa ang iba naming kasamahan sa idustriya. Isang grupo kami ng mga artista na nagkumpulan sa sulok ng bar like how we used to do. We're like the elites of this place. This bar has always been a bird's nest for me. I mean, literally. This place got me hooked up with the bestest girls.
------------------------------

Oh my Gosh. Wait Rico, you're so naughty hihihi!"

I kissed the girl furiously as I lay her on my bed. I drove all the way to my condo with this hot chick who's name is... What's her name again? Nevermind.

"Oh yes yes! Ugh.. Mmmm.. Yeah! Fck yes!--" She cries as I thrust in her

This time, she goes on top of me and worked her ass off. Fck so good..

I don't know what time it is, and my vision is getting blurry. I had six bottles earlier and I feel so dizzy.

Woooh! I'm finally done with the shit.

I threw my tired body on the bed with this bad bitch lying beside me. I closed my eyes.... Another night well spent....

----------------------

10:30am

"Rico.. Sweetie.."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar face. She's circling her finger on my face. Just another bitch I took home last night..

"Oh hello... Who are you?"

"What? We made love sweetie. You silly! Of course you know me." She laughed a little 'cause she thought I was just kidding

"Umm yeah. I know we fcked last night.. But really, I don't know you.. What's your name again?"

"Are you serious??!" She sarcastically asked me

"I am actually.."

"This is ridiculous! I clearly remember everything that happened last night. We talked and danced for hours before you took me here. And now you're telling me that you don't know me??!Come on! We're not that drunk to forget!" She's suddenly enraged