((°Chapter 3°))

After last night,  I felt like changing rooms. I had fun with my siblings.  After dinner, we went to Kids park.  Abdullah and Safia had fun.  And so did I. After bidding them good night,  I moved back into my room and I slept fine and peaceful. I opened my eyes at exactly 06:00am. I quickly came down from my bed and stepped into the bathroom. I performed Wu'du to pray Salat. After that, I stepped into the bathroom room again. I performed my daily routine in there. I picked an outfit for the day from my wardrobe.

I was done at exactly 7:15a.m. I walked to my siblings room but I didn't see them. I walked down the stairs to the living room and I heard their voices. There, I saw Aunt Ameenah with them on the dining table. They were all set for school.

"Thanks, Aunt Ameenah" I said to her. I'm really grateful she's around. I worried less about the kids.

"Anytime,  C'mon, have your breakfast before you go" she suggested. I walked to my siblings and tickled them before joining them for breakfast.

After eating, we all left in my parents car. Aunt Ameenah with the kids and I alone. We bade ourselves Good-bye. I was really glad my parents owned three cars, it was really a great relief. I can't imagine how life would be without the cars.  Traffic. And I'll be returning home late at night. 

I got to Omar's Holdings at exactly 07:45a.m. I greeted the receptionist who introduced me to someone named "Ameenah" who was on blue hijab,blue blouse with black trouser and in her early 40's(Yeah, my Aunt's name, I'm really going to like her). Ameenah showed me to my desk.

"Sorry about that, I'm Ameenah Abdullah, you must be Rabiah Sameer"she said.

"Yes, I'm Rabiah Sameer... And by the way, you have both my Aunt's and my brother's name" I replied with a smile smitten on my face.

"Ahhhh,ain't I lucky,my dear" she said. "This will be your desk, you'll be a secretary to Omar Mohammad" she continued. When I heard the name "Omar", I was in clouds 9,trust me. It immediately reminded me of the guy " Omar" from last night.

"Omar Mohammad is in charge here.  Here is a tip for you, my child, - AVOID MISTAKES, AVOID BEEN LATE, AVOID GOSSIPING, AND MAKE SURE HIS COFFEE IS ALWAYS READY AT EXACTLY 9A. M" she added with alot of seriousness written on her face. When she called me "her child", I was really excited and I hugged her.

"Thank you, Aunt, I'll do just that" I said to her with a broad smile on my face. But, I was curious. So, I asked.

"Coffee? " But, why? "

"He likes cappuccino, he believes if he takes coffee, he won't yell at his employees,haaha" she answered.

"His coffee must be from "Abduls", it's a 5 minutes walk from our place"she added.

"Noted" I replied.  She took her leave after giving me a few files I had to rearrange. I looked around my desk, it was quite comfortable. It had a center table with drawers underneath,a desk lamp, a chair,a calendar, and some accessories. I smiled and sat down to get started with what I've been asked to do.

A thought came to me from last night and I smiled instantly. I just prayed I'll see him again, Insha Allah. I checked the time,  08:48a.m. Subhanallah! Time flies. I stood up and walked to Abduls after asking Ameenah for description. When I got there, I saw Him "OMAR" again. I instantly melted. The way he drank his coffee and he longingly stared at the road was a sight I loved. He's just a man of etiquette. I admired him. He looked gorgeous in his suit. I smiled again.

I went to order the cappuccino and I saw that he was taking his leave. I was lucky there was no queue. So, guess what I did?
Ha- I followed him. I came to a halt when I saw him walking towards Omar's Holdings. What's he going there for?  I thought to myself. I kept on following him until I felt numb. I couldn't believe my eyes. He walked right to the office meant for Omar Mohammad.
Could he be the Omar Mohammad? I felt good inside me. Does that mean I'm his secretary? Omar Mohammad's secretary? A smile crept my face.

                     It's a short chapter, having this crazy assignment..
I just finished the assignment, So, I had to update.... Who hates Physics???

                    Much Love ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ -Aisha!