(( °Chapter 35° ))

This chapter is dedicated to everyone but most especially to tasneemsyed Thanks for adding Omar and Rabiah to your reading list.

Track for this song is

"Anth- How It Go ft Conor Maynard" Enjoy...Loving Conor Maynard like craaaazy. Muuuuah"

Days later.....

Rabiah's POV

"I'm going to miss you" I said hugging my brother. We all are at the airport about to take our leave for home,Dubai. It was really fun being with my brother and his girlfriend. She's a wife material,an excellent cook might I add.

We had fun at the park,cinema and picnics and the kitchen also. Playing with flour is always fun for me. It reminds of Omar and I flour fight in his kitchen. Bilal was acting all lovey,I don't know why. He almost kissed me good night once. I had to pull away if not he would have. What's he thinking? He's married for Allah's sake. I merely just overlooked it so I wouldn't spoil the fun for us.

"I'll miss you too Aunt" my brother says still in my arms. I don't wanna let go. I won't see him for months unless video call. But still physical is more okay to me.

"Come on,stop all this "miss you" "miss you'' we'll all miss our flight" Amna says swatting my shoulder. I then let go of my brother smiling,grinning.

"No hugs for me?" Safia says with a frown on her face.

"Come on,princess. Hugs and kisses for you" Abdullah says carrying her bridal style and planting kisses on her cheeks,face,eyes making her giggle.

"Do I get any?" Mom says making us laugh. Abdul then placed Safia on her feet to hug my Mom.

"We'll miss the flight" Amna says again.

"Take care,dear" Aisha says to me hugging me. "You too" I say to her. Aakash couldn't come because he had a class. So,his sister is here with her boyfriend,my brother. Abdul!

"Bye. Take care,Son" Mom says to Abdul earning a smile from him.

"Finally" Amna says.

Hours later.....

"Alhamdulillah" I say sighing. Finally,we're at home.

"Are you okay?" Bilal inquires. I noticed he laid my head on his shoulder during our flight. I had nothing to say or do,I was clearly exhausted. So,I gave in. We are still cool and best of friends.

"Yeah,am okay. Just exhausted. I think am going to sleep" I say to him closing my eyes.

"Come on. Go inside. You'll be comfortable on bed" he says the truth

"I feel tired to move. I'll sleep here" I tell him. Or I guess I did. I felt hands around me carrying me. I quickly open my eyes..

"Hey,drop me. I'll sleep there" I say to him playing with my legs. "You'll get a backache. I'll help you" he says the truth climbing the stairs to my room.

"Ugh,you're stubborn" I tell him smiling earning a laugh from him and we laughed together. He got me to my room and tuck me into bed. He was about leaving when I spoke.

"Bilal,tell me,what's up with you and Yusrah?" I ask immediately. I need to understand his recent behavior. I've been meaning to ask but there was not a right time. This might be the right time even though am exhausted and sleepy. He then walks to the bed and sat by the edge. He then spoke something that shocked me.

Omar's POV

Its TODAY!!! Rabiah comes today!! I've missed her so much. At work. At home. My every thoughts were surrounded by her. Her smile. Her face. Her eyes. Her everything even her floral veils. She did this to me. Even her IG posts I stalked. I didn't like or comment but I saw how happy she was. She enjoyed UCLA. I was happy because there was no pictures of she and Bilal. So,I was ahead of him. Right?

Abubakar told me she'll be coming today and so is Amna. I need to apologize and make things right. I can't take the risk of losing her. Will she still love me after I ignored her for days,a week today? After what Fareedaht did to her,will she forgive me? With Fareedaht out of the picture, I'll give her all my attention. All of Me.

I make my way to her house. I was greeted by Safia and her Aunt. I was told she was in her room. Safia wanted calling her out but I say no to her. I'll go to her. I walked to her room. At the entrance to her room, I heard another voice.

"Yusrah and I broke up" What? That must be Bilal. What's he doing in her room?

Trust her!

My subconscious mind says.

I'm left with just one thing left to do. Its wrong but am willing to do it. I need to reassure myself if she still loves me. I'm sure you guessed it. I'm gonna eavesdrop!

Bilal's POV

"Yusrah and I were world's apart. She was filthy rich and all I wanted was that. I don't feel proud of myself. I hated what I did and I still do. I'm changed now. I hope she forgives me. I thought I'll be happy with her. Little did I know that'd be my doom. I was never happy with Yusrah. I admit she's an amazing lovely woman but I wasn't in love with her. I'm in love with someone else'' I say to her meaning it. She just sat there listening to me. She wanted speaking but I stopped her.

"I love You. Love is when you call and I came running to you. Love is when you're crying and I was there to console you. Love is when you were away and I was hurt. Love is when I was in someone's arm but wished it were yours. Love is when I saw you again and my heart flustered. Love is when I want to repeat everything with you again. Love is when you're here and I just want to kiss you. May I? I say to her coming closer but she stopped me. At that moment,I knew I'd lost her to him. Omar.

Rabiah's POV

Bilal brought his face to mine. I quickly rose from my bed. This isn't right. I love Omar. Always.

"This isn't right,Bilal'' I tell him.

"What isn't right? Us? We're a perfect match. Is it because of Omar? Come on,he didn't call after the party. He doesn't care or love you like I do. Come to me" he says turning to the left side of the bed. I quickly climbed my bed and walked to the right side. He's right. Omar didn't call but I chose not to believe he doesn't care or love me. We're the perfect match.

"No. Yes. I mean Yes. It's because of Omar. No,we ain't the perfect match. I don't love you,Bilal. I do Omar. We're a perfect match" I say meaning it. After everything,I still love Omar. Its time I go see him. I need to talk to him. I'm wide awake. I don't care if its late. I'm going to his place now.

"I gotta go. I need to talk to Omar" I say to him grabbing another veil and abaya. I removed the previous room in the living room.

Omar's POV

"No. Yes. I mean Yes. It's because of Omar. No,we ain't the perfect match. I don't love you,Bilal. I do Omar. We're a perfect match"

This is all I wanted to hear. And that's it. I'm getting my woman!!

"No,you cant. You just got back. Its late and you need to rest" Bilal says trying to stop me by holding my abaya. I then struggle to get my abaya from him but a familiar voice made me halt. Omar?

Hello,everyone.

So...we're down to a chapter and possibly an epilogue.

AHHHHH, Can't believe its coming to an end. I hope you enjoyed it.!!

Like!

Vote!!

Comment!!

And possibly

Share!!!

Okay. So,I had to write this at 1:00A.M. Wow! I don't feel sleepy at all. Having Physics exams tomorrow. Who hates Physics?

Bye Everyone!

Ahyeeeshah!