((°Chapter 18°))

More Rabiah and Omar Moments...

I released myself from his embrace. I had difficulty breathing. Am okay,sure but with his hug, I won't be okay. But,I love his manly scent. Astaghfirullah!!!

"Treasure?" Were you the one?" I inquired. Lol, I knew he was, Durrrh!

"Yes,treasure. After last night, I felt like the happiest man on earth. When I woke up this morning, Alhamdulillah! You were the first person I thought of. Can you imagine I don't have your digits? So,I called Laura( Yeah,you guys are wondering who Laura is,right? ____chapter... Naaay, I won't stress you #Beautilies. Laura is the temporary secretary who is now permanent because she loves it more in Dubai to Bangkok and she's like a friend to me now.) asking for your digits. I wanted calling so you'll make my morning. But,I wanted having fun,that's why I texted. But, it wasn't fun. You were curious who it was,right?" he said without a pause. Ahhh,how sweet he was when he winked at me after his last sentence which was a question.

"Haha,you are right. I was curious. I thought it was...Uhmm,never mind. I'm glad it was you." I lied to him. Just a lie. I couldn't tell him who I thought the unknown person was and you know who.

"So,have you had breakfast?" he asked. I'm glad he didn't carry on with the conversation. I'll end up telling him. I can't lose him. Never!

"Yes, I had tea hours ago. You?" I inquired.

"Just tea? I haven't. I've got an idea" he said smiling delightfully.

"What idea? I love the sound of that" I said to him. Omar never seems to stop surprising me. Am sure we are gonna have breakfast at Zaydeens's. I love their pancakes and Omar loves their omelettes.Am glad to have him. But, do I worth him? Do I??

"Let's go to Zaydeen's" he said. Ha- I know him already by now. How he thinks too. I knew that'd be his idea.

"Sure,Omar, let's go." He stood up and was about opening the door when I stopped him. Its killing me. So,let's talk about it, I thought. I took him to a seat and sat close to him. Then,I spoke looking at him.

"Omar,are you sure this is right? Are we right? Am I right for you?" I inquired taking my face away from him. I needed answers. I want him. I don't want him. I need him. I love him. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Omar came more closer to me and started caressing my cheeks.

"Rabiah, forgive this fool who can't live without you. You may think we are not right for each other but I am right for you. If I had to make a wish, I'd close my eyes and ask Allah to get rid of your insecurities. If I could reach you and grab a star every time you made me smile,I'd have a whole galaxy in the palm of my hand. I know you feel like we are two worlds apart. But,you're my Dunya. You're my world,Rabiah. I love you just the way you are. Ignore the fact that am wealthy, I want to make you happy. My wealth will fade but my love for you will never fade,treasure.
Seeing you this morning made my day.
Seeing you every other day will be a blessing. Seeing you as my woman,my wife,a mother to my kids will be a reality. That's what I want most in life. But,we'll take it slow,Rabiah. I feel suffocated when you're not around me.  I'm all yours,Treasure. I'll give you time to reconsider but please,don't hurt me,Rabiah. I'll go crazy if you leave me."he said almost in tears. He was beautiful. Masha Allah. I was touched. Omar has a future and he wants me to be with him. Alhamdulillah! I remembered when he asked me never to hurt him and I just did. I'm sorry. I never knew he really felt this way. I'm sure now what I want. Its HIM. Omar Mohammad. This is right. He is right. We're right for each other. Am ready to take this risk. I want to be his forever. Insha Allah.

"Omar, am sorry for this. I just don't know what came over me. Am sorry. Really sorry. I'm willing to take this step with you. I'm ready for everything that life will throw at us. With you by my side, I feel lucky to have the most pretty,understanding, and loving person. I look forward to the wonderful moments in our lives. I love you,Omar. I can't be away from you. I want you today,tomorrow,days,weeks,months,years. Forever! But,Omar,what if your parents don't like me?" I said to him. I really mean this. He's all I want in a man. His parents might be an obstacle. But,am willing to fight.

"You complete my life and make it worth living. You fill my life with all the rainbow colours. I finally found you. I don't want to ever lose you. And about my parents,am sure they'll love you. Though,my Dad knows about you already. You have nothing to worry about my Mom. You're nothing but an Angel. My Treasure. I love you" he said to me. I felt butterflies summer saulting in my stomach when he devoured my lips. I felt honored to have him in my life. I want a lifetime to be with him and ONLY him. He then claim my lips.

"Shall we go for the breakfast now?" he said after he released himself from the kiss and then kissed my forehead. Am so lucky to have him.

"Yes,let's go for breakfast." After telling Aunt Ameenah,we took our leave for Zaydeen's Food. He leaves me wanting nothing but more of him. I love Omar. I could shout right now. When he held my hands to the car,I felt complete. He's mine and MINE alone!!!

Just to let you guys know,
You're the best!!!
Thanks for reading!
So,finally, Love Confessing By Omar and Rabiah...
I'm so in love with them!!!