Chapter 3

Think, think, think, Emily. Come on, you're going to die in a few hours if you don't get out of here. Just as I was about to give up on getting out of here, I hear guards coming down and putting a girl in the cell in front of me. I don't really pay attention until I hear another noise, like a little object on the ground. I wait for the guards to go away before I lay down and stretch my arm to take it. It's not really a key, it would be too obvious if a guard gave me a key, but I think I can use it to get out.

"I know you."

I sit up and glance at the girl in front of me before working on the lock.

"Yeah you know I'm the Daughter of Neverland who tried to kill the prince Henry and because of me, nobody knows where he is, nor where is the princess Emma and no one has a happy ending because of me."

"From what I heard, you should be scarier."

"Who are you?"

"And you?"

"You already know me."

"I never met you. I lived far away from here."

"So what are you doing here?"

"The guards caught me stealing, so here I am."

"If you live away from here, you know this kingdom?"

"Of course I do."

"You could lead me to Regina?"

"I don't know where she lives."

"No but if I get out of here, I'm sure I'll find a map with her location."

"You want me to help you find her?"

"Look, I know people tell horrible things on me, but I'm not the girl you think I am. I don't want to kill Henry, I want to find Chris and Peter and break this curse."

"What curse?"

"I don't really have the time to explain, at least not here. They're going to kill me in a few hours but by then, I'll be far away."

Finally, the door opens. Thanks Snow White and Prince Charming. I move forward to the other cell to see the brown haired girl. I don't know her, I don't remember seeing her in Storybrooke before."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Talia Hood."

"Hood? Like Robin Hood?"

"How do you know my father?"

"He's famous in the world without magic. But I didn't know he was real."

"Well he is."

"Why are you not with him?"

"I wanted to have my own adventures. He and the Merry Men always protect me like I can't protect myself since my mother died."

"I'm sorry for your mother. But I can bring you back to your family if you want."

"How?"

"You help me find Regina then we'll find your father. You and I can walk through the guard to find Regina, but we're going to die if it's just Regina and me to find Henry. If your father and the Merry Men help us get to Henry, I will take you on adventures."

"What kind of adventures?"

"After I find Henry, and Chris because he told he is with him, I will need to find Peter but I don't know where he is."

Having someone by my side would be perfect. She's the daughter of Robin Hood, she can fight. At least until we arrive in Robin Hood's camp, I know I'll be safe with her.