Chapter 4

It's been days since Talia and I escaped the prison. I have a map to show me where Regina is but I don't know the Enchanted Forest as well as Robin Hood's daughter. After all, I was only there for less than a day, when Chris and I left Neverland and before the Evil Queen cast her curse. We saw guards a couple of time, but Talia and I beat them every time.

"We're here."

"You want me to believe Regina lives here?"

In front of us is a little brown shack, big enough to live in but not enough for Regina, after all, she was a queen. According to Snow, she was banished and she didn't see her son since a long time. It's going to take more than just a few words to make her believe I'm going to give her a happy ending. Talia looks at me, a little worried. I have to remember Regina thinks I tried to kill Henry but I also have advantage she probably doesn't think I know. I take a few steps forward, making sure there's no one in sight, and knock on the door. I wait a few minutes before knocking again. The door finally open, but just a little, like if she was afraid of who could want to see her.

"Who is it?"

"Someone you probably don't want to see but you'll see anyway."

The door suddenly opens more and I'm face to face with a sword, ready to kill me. I take my own sword to block her attack and the fight starts. The only problem in the fight is that Regina wants to kill me and I don't want to hurt. She really did recognise me. One more punch for Chris and Peter because they gave me a reputation of killer. But one thing is strange, why isn't she using her power? She could send me a fire bullet or she could strangle me. But she just wants to kill me with a sword. Then I look closely to her wrist to see the same cuff as me. Snow White and Charming must have taken her power, like mine, so she wouldn't come back or look for Henry. Thanks for telling me that, guys. Talia starts to take an arrow from a quiver but I shake my head at her. If I want Regina to trust me, I have to make her believe me with my words, not with Talia's arrow.

"Regina, please, put the sword down and let me talk."

"You tried to kill my son!"

"I would never try to kill Henry!"

"You're a liar!"

She's really good with a sword. But fortunately for me, I was able to beat the beast of the lost boy. After a couple minutes of us fighting and Talia looking worried, I'm finally able to take her sword and put mine on her neck.

"I won. Can we talk now?"

"No one knows where Henry is if that's what you want me to tell you."

"But you can find him with a location spell."

"We have the same cuff you and I, so you know I can't use magic."

"Talia can take it off of you."

"But I won't take it off, unless you agree to help us."

Regina looks at Talia, then back at me. I put my sword down and she turns around to go in her house. We both follow her inside and take a seat around the table. It's like friends drinking tea together.

"What are you really doing here, Emily Jones?"

"You can call me Emily. This is my friend Talia Hood."

"Like Robin Hood?"

"He's my father. And I need you to find him too, I don't know how to go back to camp from here."

"How do you want me to find a man I don't even know? I don't have anything to lead me to him and I bet you don't travel with your father socks."

In fact, I hoped Talia knew the way back to her father's camp. But after all, we walked to Regina's house, which should be far away from Robin Hood and the Merry Men. I need to think about a way to go there. In fact, since the beginning I'm thinking of one thing Tinkerbell told me, but I'm not really sure it's going to work. Regina probably knows a way to join her true love and I know who is. Tinkerbell told me before she lost her wings, she tried to help Regina to join another path. She wouldn't have to be the Evil Queen, she could choose to be with a man with a lion tattoo whose name was Robin Hood. If this work, then all we need is to go right now.