Chapter 15

Talia, Ben, Peter and I go back to the camp. While walking through the jungle, Peter looks around him with a big smile.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful, love. I like the island so full of colour and full of life."

"It's how it should have always been."

"I have excuses to do."

"Later. Now, we're going to tell the lost boys you're alive and we're going to throw a party and we're going to make sure Talia doesn't leave and we're going to make sure Ben and her are in love and we're going to make sure everyone is happy and..."

"Angel!"

I look at him and he smiles.

"Shut up and smile."

"Your boyfriend is intelligent, Emily."

They all laugh and I roll my eyes. Still, I'm happy Talia is here. It's good to have another lost girl here, even if she doesn't stay long. Now that the curse is broken, she could go back to her father and her little brother. Finally, we arrive at camp. Everyone looks at us and stop talking.

"Peter?"

"Hello guys."

"What are you doing here?"

"What happened?"

Peter looks uncomfortable with all their eyes on him. He remembers everything he did when he had Malcolm's heart, but now he doesn't have any thirst for power anymore. I know he regrets everything he did but it's hard to explain everything. I take his hand in mine and smile.

"It's alright, Peter. I'm here."

"Me too."

Peter smiles at Ben then turns to the lost boys.

"I'm back, guys, but I changed. Everything I did to you and to everyone else was horrible. I want... No, I need you to forgive me. Power made me crazy, it changed me into a real demon. Because of me you were under a curse. I even nearly killed Hunter, and I can't be forgiven for that."

"You also can't be forgiven for nearly killing me."

"I'm sorry for that too, Talia, but I'm not sure I would have been able to do that."

"Of course not, I'm the best."

"You won this time, doesn't me you'll win every time."

"Peter's right, I'm sure I'm better at fighting than you."

"I agree, Cody's the best with a sword."

I smile when I see everyone talking again.

"It'll probably take a lot of time for you to accept me again and I understand that. I don't have powers anymore and I just want to be happy here on Neverland with all of you. Now, I'm just a regular lost boy. I'm just like Chris."

"Where is he?"

Peter looks at me. It's my turn to speak.

"Chris is dead. He sacrificed himself to save us and all the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest."

"He broke the curse?"

"We never would have been able to break it without him."

"We should have a party to celebrate him."

Every lost boy cheers. Soon, they begin the party. Some are doing music, some are dancing, some are just chatting. It feels like Neverland is born again. It's a new island, a more beautiful one, a more joyful one. The curse is broken, and everyone is the Enchanted Forest is back to normal. My father probably remembers me but he can be happy with Emma now. She can go back to her parents and to Henry. Regina can be happy with Robin. They can all have their happy ever after now. Even I. But there's still one last problem I need to take care about.