Chapter 9.

<Recap>

Exiting the Ferris Wheel, I grabbed her hands and I only have one mission right now.

To win her heart back.

●●●

"I don't know what happened, but Mr. Kim let us off early last week and I didn't come to work since I applied for a week holiday." Rose started butting my day with gossip.
"I tried to look for you but he said you'll be staying for a meeting outside. Did you really have a meeting or was it actually the meeting?" She nudged my side.
"Is it your job to spread unwanted rumours?"
"Unwanted rumours?" She scoffed. "Honey, we all know what happened between you and Mr. Kim." I frozed.
"You have something going on with him, aren't you? You came from the same school as Mr. Kim. The same class, same graduation." Rose looked at me, raising eyebrows.
"I have friend from the same school, and she said that you guys are a lov-"
"Look, Rosie, I don't know what you're talking about but could you please stop? I don't want stupid rumours to spread. And please, tell your friend to find new job since telling rumours and lies was all she does. Now, if you excuse me, I have works to do, and I believe you do too." I snapped.
"Well, truth will come out one day, Nara. You can run but you can't hide." She put her focus back to the computer and start typing away.

Argh! Fuck! How- I need to tell Taehyung about this. I picked up my phone and was about to KaTalk him when my intercom beep.

"Miss Park, bring me the file that I needed, now!" Taehyung voice heard at the end of the line and disconnected.
"O-okay, Sir." I ran to one of the drawer and pulled out the file he wants.

Tock! Tock!

"Come in." I walked to his table and handed the file.
"Here, Sir." He just grabbed the file roughly from my hands without even looking at me.
"Do you need-"
"No."
"Do you want cof-"
"No."
"Well, if you need anything, jus-"
"I SAID NO. CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?! NOW GET OUT!" He raised his voice and it shook me.
"I'm s-sorry, Sir. I'll-i'll get going first." I stormed out of the room with ached in my heart.

'Why does he have to shout? I know he's stress and all, but does he have to be that way?'

I walked over to the pantry to make some coffee for him and for me. Eventhough he don't want it, but I unconciously made some for him. I took out churros I bought at the bakery down my apartment and pour some chocolate syrup in a small plate for him. This should do it. I smiled at the thought of him enjoying the coffee and the churros.

I walked out of the pantry with two cups of coffee and a plate of churros. I put my coffee down on my table before heading over to his office. I didn't knocked since I don't want to burst his bubble of concentration. I open the door and saw him sitting on his chair, head rested on the head rest, eyes closed.
"Hey, I'm sorry I bother you, but don't get mad. Here's some coffee and churros, you know, to give at least a bit of energy for you to continue your work."
"Oh. Thanks." He took the coffee and sipping it little by little.
"Its good. As always." I smiled.
"I'll get going first. If you need anything, I'll be outside." I turned my heels away but his voice stop me.
"Hey." He ruffled his hair, put down his glasses on the table and walked towards me.

Taehyung hugged me.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you just now."
"It's okay geundae, Tae-ah~ you should let me go. Rose been talking about us and you know how is she. I don't want her to spread rumours about us."
"One question." He turned me around, facing him.
"What?"
"Can I come over tonight?"
"M-my house?"
"Emm." Argh shit. What should I say? Yes? No?
"Nara? Its okay if you don't want."
"Sure, come over." Okay, what is that?
"I'll be there. 8PM. With dinner. Don't eat." He planted a kiss on my forehead.
"Now, go. Have fun working."