Chapter 8.

<KaTalk!>

I heard notification coming through my phone. I put my forks down and stare at the screen.

Taelicious
You have one new message(s)

I slide it open. What does he wants?

Where are you? ;)

Pantry. Lunch. Why?

My office. Now.

What? No. I'm having my lunch.
Now if you excuse me, Sir.

Nara. Office. Now.

Urgh. Seriously, Kim Taehyung is so spontanious I always caught off guard. I packed my lunch back in the box. Its not even half eaten yet. Sigh.

I walked out of the pantry and walk aimlessly to his room. There's like no one here at the office right now like, literally no one. Where's everyone?

Tock! Tock!

"Come in." His voice echoed from inside the room. I came inside and the room was so dark I can barely see anything.

"Sir?"

Suddenly the light shine the whole spacious space and, "TA-DA!!" there, I saw Kim Taehyung with his boxy smile and moon cresent eyes. Unconciously, I smiled looking at him.

"Come here." He put on an a sleeping mask on and dragged me by the hand.
"Tae-taehyung, I can't see."
"Just follow me." After a few second, he let go of my hand.
"T-tae? Where are you? I-i, I'm scared."
"Hold on a second."
"What's this smell? Is that food?" I asked because of a sudden attack of food smell.
"Wait." I can feel Taehyung walked to me.
"Here. I open it for you. Ready?"
"Urm. Yea. Of course."

He opened the eye mask and there I saw a bunch of my favourite food on the table.
"Omo. Did you do this?" I looked at him.
"Yup. I wanted to have lunch with you but I'm too busy with things here in office so I figured why not do it like this. Sit down."

We both sat down on the sofa and he handed me my chopstick with the chopstick helper attached to it.

<It looks like this>

"I know you still can't used chopstick well. So I prepared that for you." Taehyung said.
"Gomawo. Jjaaaa~ should we eat? Baegopa." I chuckled while looking at all the foods and Taehyung bursted a loud laughed.
"Ah wae?~~~~~" I asked, pouting.
"Sure sure. Let's eat. Here, your favourite, kimchi jeon." He put some kimchi jeon on my plate.
"Hee, thanks! Thank you for the food!" And we both dug all the food we can.