Chapter 11.

Tock! Tock! Tock!

"Dawol? Taehyung-ssi?"

Tock! Tock! Tock!

"Dawol-ah~ ireonabwa."

"Urhhhhhhhhhhh!" I streched myself because of the stiffness of my body.
"Taehyung-ssi? Are you up?" Eh? Whose voice is that? I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Ehh? W-where am I? Suddenly, there's someone moving next to me. She look like Dawol.

Wait. D-dawol?

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.
"What?! What? What happened?" Dawol stood up, naked.
"Why are you naked?!" I looked at myself. "Why am I-" I stopped midsentenced when I remember what happened last night.
"You sure do great last night. Its been a long time since I get that and I'm sore all over my body." Dawol snake back inside the blanket and hugged me.
"W-we, I used condom right? Last night? I'm sorry, I can't think straight because I drink a bit last night."
"Yup. You used one."

Tock! Tock! Tock!

"Dawol-ah~ you awake?"
"Yes. Be down in an hour."
"Okay."
"I think I have to go." I said.
"Already?"
"Yea." I ruffled my hair, "I have things to do today."
"But-"
"I called chaffeur for you later to pick you up. Okay?" I picked up my clothes and put it on.
"W-what are we? After last night." Dawol suddenly hit me with that question.
"We? There was never us to begin with, Wol-ah. We are, geunyang, friends with benefit and you know that." I bluntly blurted out the truth.
"Y-yea, y-you're right. Good luck with Nara then."
"Thank you. I'll get going first." I kissed on top of her head and head out.

On my way out, I came acrossed Ako and I just tell her I'm leaving and hope to see her again anytime soon and she just replied with a yes and smirked. I drove out of the mansion, put my phone on the phone holder and dialled up Nara's number.

Eo, Hyungie-ah~

Eodi?

Jib.

Achim meogo?

Not yet. Wae?

Get ready. Be there in an hour.
Let's go grab breakfast.

Arasso.

Click. Phone call ended. I dialled another number, a driver number to pick up Dawol later tonight since she said that she still have things to do with Ako. Its weird because after Dawol said that, Ako blushed. I assumed Ako either bisex or a lesbian because I know Dawol is bisex.

Stradled along the road, accompanied by latest Korean pop song from GD called 개소리 or Bullshit, I sing along thinking where should I bring Nara for breakfast.

Cafe? Animyeon, gogijib? But its too early for gogi.  Ah, moella. I need to have a fresh shower for me to think.

I flung the door opened and I saw Kim Seokjin, at the kitchen, cooking.
"Heol. Mwoya ige?" And he smiled.
"Ani, I missed you guys so I came here with my wife."
"Eo? Hyungsunim is here?" I smiled, "Won noona!" I called out for Seokjin's wife, Heewon.
"Ne, I'm here." A voice resonance come from the living room.
"Noonaaaaa!"
"Taehyungie~" She gave me a hugged.
"Aigoo you smell like poops, go shower." I pretended like I got shot at the heart upon hearing her words.
"Arasso."

On my way to my room, I stumbled upon our maknae, looking all dress up.
"Eodi ga?"
"Moella, Jin hyung asked me to shower and get ready so I did. I don't want him to come and pinched my nips again." He pointed at his nipples.
"Pabo." I smacked his head and head to my room.