Chapter 5.

"Miss Park. Come to my office now."

Urgh! What have I done wrong in my past life? Why cant Kim Taehyung stop bothering me?

"Be right there, Sir." I answered my intercom. I lazily walk up from my chair to that piece of crap room.

Knock! Knock!

I knocked softly on his door and when I heard him answering from the other side of the door, I pushed the door and peeked inside.

"You called me, Sir?" I can see him smirking when I asked him that.

"Yes, baby. Sit down. I need to talk to you." He motioned his hand on the chair in front of him. I rolled my eyes but still followed his order like a loyal employee I am.

He suddenly get up from his chair and walked up in front me, placing his ugly ass on the edge of the table and face me.

He literally stared at me for a good I say five minutes?

"Er, Sir? What do you want to talk about? F you don't have anything to say, I would like to excuse myself because I have tons of task to be done outside. Just in case you don't know." I took off from my sit headed outside when he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Can you just let me admiring your beauty just for a few second more?"

"Just in case you don't know, Sir. I get paid because I have a job to be done. If you called me here just to admiring my beauty, you can do that later over dinner." I said.

"Nara, you agreed? To have dinner with me?" I saw him grinning and smiling like an idiot.

"Yes. Only if you agreed not to bother me during work time because rumours are spreading, Mr. Kim Taehyung." I said.

"I PROMISED! I WON'T BOTHER YOU!" He showed his famous rectangular smile at me.

"Good. Now let go of my wrist so I can continue my job." He immediately let it go.

But before I could even move, I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist. I got a mini electric shocked.

"K-kim T-taehyung, what are you doing?" I stuttered.

He didn't answered.

I tried to free myself from his hug when he suddenly said,

"Hold still, Nara. Please. I don't know when can I hug you again."

I heard a soft sob from him. I can feel my heart ache.

"Tae, are you- crying?"

"A little. Cause I can finally get to feel again how good was hugging you felt like."

I can hear my heart break to pieces. Why? I don't know. I tried to break free from him and turn around to face him.

Cupping his cheek, I bring his face and I can see tears running on his cheeks.

"Tae-ah, uljima. Arasso? How about this. If you promised not to cry, I'll allowed you to take me on a mini date later after dinner. Is it okay with you?" I asked him. After I said that, I can clearly saw the sparkle in his eyes, the joyous he felt just from a simple deal. Does everything just said make him happy?

"I would love to do that, Nara. Well, scooted over. Get your job done and I'll wait for you after work."

I was startled.

"Can you pick me up at home? I don't want the workers look at us going home together and I bring my car with me today so I just want to send my car home and pick me up, let say, 7PM?" I asked.