Chapter 3.

You left the chatroom.

***

I got up from my bed and throw my phone on my bed. I cant believe some random stranger just idly Katalk-ing me and even ask to be my friend. And what is with the ID?

"Well, I better hit the shower before eomma come."

I placed my phone on my bluetooth speaker set and start playing my fav song from Jay Park. Girl, you better hit the youtube app and start searching for Jay Park cause I'm 100% sure you'll drool over him cause I think I do. Well, not like super drooling but I did drool. A little.

From my toilet, I can hear Stay With Me by Jay Park playing outside and I started to sing along when suddenly my song stop and a notification sound heard from the speaker. It's Kakaotalk.

"Is that ugly random sheezing Taelicious lame ass name again? I swear someone need some long ass words of goodness from me." I mumbled while shampooing my hair.

I get off the shower and start picking up the usual shaving thingy and start shaving my legs. What? I have hairy legs. Just the legs.

Knock. Knock

"Nara, are you in there?" I heard eomma voice behind the shut door.

"Eomma? Yes, I'm in here. Showering."

"Arasso. I just arrived and I'll wait for you outside."

"응~", I answered while brushing my teeth.

Well today, eomma decided to bring me along to a family friend wedding. I wasn't about to go but eomma was being so eager of wanting me to go and appa too.

I heard knocking outside the door again.

"Nara-ah, can you get ready maybe like in a faster pace? Cause I don't want us to be trap in jam."

I take my bathrob and take off my towel and swing open the door.

"Arasso, eomma. I'm done with shower. I'll be ready in 10. Now, I need to dress up, if you don't mind, can you wait outside, Mrs. Park?"

"Aigoo. Arasso." My mom said and then pinching my cheek. Its her habit. In fact, its everyone habit.

That's when it hit me.

'You used to do that to me too, Hyungie.' I shake my head and try to clear my mind when I feel like tears about to form at the corner of my eyes.

I take out the knee-length black dress with a black heels from my closet.

'This, would do. I don't want to look to pretty and put everyone attentiom to me instead of the bride.' I laughed at the thought of my own and start to get dress.

With just a touch of simple smokey-eye, a red lipstick and hair tied to princess bun, I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before heading out to the living room.

"Eomma. 가자." I said to my mom and get her startled.

"You're done? Let's go. Appa already waiting for us in the car."

The ride to the venue, its too boring for me so I took out my earphone and plug it to my phone.

'What song should I listen to?'