Chapter 7.

home | p.nr»

"I missed you."

Both of us said at the same time. Cold air gushing through the aircond makes me shivered and both of us stayed silence as if both of us enjoying that moment.

"Nara-ah~" Why does that voice soothed my heart a lot? Kim Taehyung, what am I supposed to do with you?

"Hmm?" I hummed an short answer.

"Do- do you missed me? Ever since, you know, we broke up?" He stuttering on his own words. I sighed. Eottoke?

"Tae~" I broke off from the cuddling session and turned to look at him.

"Y-yes?"

"Should we come clean and talk about all this thing?" I see a spark of hope in his eyes. Argh, Tae. I don't know what I feel right now. Do I still love you or is this just out of pity? Please, Tae. Help me.

"I want to hear your explaination. Now." And I took his hands as a reassurerance that I'm okay and I'm ready to hear everything.

2012, first snow | k.th»

"Kim Taehyung!" Eomma shouted at me causing me flinched a little bit. I hold onto the door knob tightly as if my life depending on whether I step out of this house or stay at this side of hell. I turned around and met eomma's gaze.

"Its either you broke up with her or else..."
"Or else what, eomma? What?" I unintentionally raised my voice a little.
"I'll make her life living hell. Don't even think to test out my patience, Taehyung." Great. Now she's threathening me.
"If I broke up with her and proceed with the engagement with Soomi, will you leave her alone?" I looked at her, searching for an answer.
"Yes."
"Is that a promise?"
"Yes."
"And if I agree to break up with her, I get to decide what good and what not between me and Soomi."
"Kim Taehyung, that's-"
"Take it or leave it, eomma. Promise or not?" I can see her sighing thinking will she regret everything if she agreed to my condition.
"Fine." I took out my phone, unlocked it and look for recorder and I pressed record.
"Will you, Song Ih Kyo promise not to do anything towards Park Nara after I broke up with her and agreed to the engagement between me, Kim Taehyung and Im Soomi and after the engagement done, I get to decide what's good and what's not for me and her. Promise?" She startled upon my action.
"What is this, Taehyung?"
"Do you promise or not?"
"Okay. I promise."
"With your name."
"I, Song Ih Kyo, promise to follow all the condition my son, Kim Taehyung stated just now." I smiled. Satissfied.
"I'll get going." I open the door and dialled up Nara's number, asking her to meet me at the park.

at the park | p.nr»

I rub my hands together because of the coldness of the weather. I bet its going to snow soon.

I took out my phone to call my boyfriend, Taehyung to ask him where he is since he asked to meet him at the park.

Jagiya, neo eodi?

I'm almost there. Wae?

Ppalli wa. Its too cold.

Arasso. Wait for a little bit.

Okay. I lo-

The line went off before I even get to finish my sentence. Mwoya ige? I shrugged my thought away and keep on rubbing my hands together.