Chapter 12.

A clear bright day, birds chirping. I was on my bed ready to roll for the day. What could possibly go wrong?

Everything.

I woke up this morning feeling fresh, ready to go to work. The shampoo smell extra nice today, the breakfast extra good today, everything went well, went too well. Until a knock on my door.

"Delivery." A voice heard from outside.
"Hold a sec." I got up from my table, leaving my breakfast behind, run towards the door and peek through the peep hole. I wonder what delivery is this cause I distinctly remember that I didn't order anything. Maybe Taehyung? A smile escape from my lips thinking of what he could have got me.

"Package for Miss Park Nara?" I nodded, indicating that was me. He handed me the package and pointed to where I should sign. I closed the door and ran back over to my breakfast after grabbing a small knife in my kitchen. I successfully opened the package and there's only a usb flash drive. Um, weird? But hey, there's a card so maybe there's an explaination?

"This is a sincere gift from me to you.
Happy watching!

Tae xx" I smiled.

I quickly grab my laptop and plug the usb in. There's only one file in it, fun time with me. Is it me or this is a weird ass file name? But its Tae we're talking about so of course its weird.

I double-clicked the file everything around me black out. I was thrown to another dimension where I can't process of what currently playing in front of me. My phone ring and without looking I just answered it and Taehyung voice heard from the other side.

"Hey babe, whatever you do, if someone send you a package, DO NOT OPEN IT, you hear me?" I just when silent and in just a second I realised what is happening. I can't help myself but cried. I heard Taehyung saying something about explaining and things like that but I just can't get anything he said. I cried my heart out with the video of him pleasuring, enjoying that woman played in my background.

That's when I know, I start my day too well that it gone wrong in just a blink of an eye.

<few weeks past>

I still can't get hold of her. Come on, Nara. What are you doing? I fucked up real big time now and there's no way I'm getting to fix anything. There's just no way. Not until I see her. "Hyung, can I speak to Heewon noona for a second?" I called Seokjin hyung. "Yes, Tae?" I explained to her from A-Z with no missing piece and all I heard is sigh. A big sigh. "Tae, I'm still early on my pregnancy and I don't want to stress out. I mean, yea, you pretty much fucked up but what can I do? She didn't call me or anything. Its your problem, Tae. You rise the problem up, you solved it." She's right. "I'm sorry. I should have think about this thoroughly even before I call you. Say thanks to hyung for letting me talk to you. Bye." I hung up. I grab my keys and head outside.

3012

I knocked on the door, rang the doorbell in hope she opened the door and the door did opened but revealing a unfamiliar face. "Yes, can I help you?" The guy asked. "Wait, who are you?" I'm in a confused state. I tried to recall his face and I'm pretty sure he is not Nara's family member. Maybe the cousin? Or uncle?  "I'm the house owner." "This is unit 3012, right?" I asked, making sure I'm at the right house. "Yes, it is, Sir." "Where's Nara?" "Ah, you looking for previous owner? She moved out apparently. This house has been vacant for weeks and I just move in last two days." Moved out? I said sorry to the guy and feeking devastated upon the news I just received. I can't get through her phone, even if its ringing, she didn't answered it. She left my text messages with no reply and now she even move out?

I walked, passing through the lobby when the receptionist call me. "Sir! Are you Kim Taehyung?" I nodded. "Oh good! I have something for you here that Miss Nara left to give to you if you ever come here." She handed me a box. "Thank you. Did she told where she moved?" She shaked her head. I went over to my car with a box in my hand, knowing what's inside. Her memory.

I opened the box and unveiled each things in it. My outfit that I left at her house, our pictures and other things too, but one small box and a folded paper catches my eyes. In the box is our ring from years ago, a usb drive which I'm pretty sure I know what's the content. I opened the folded paper appears to be her letter.

Tae,

By the time you received this, means you know that I'm no longer within your reach. What you did hurt me so bad and I don't know if I'll ever recovered from all the betrayal I've been through. I thought I will be strong enough to give you this with my own two hands, but I was wrong.

This is our final goodbye.

Take care.
I love you.

Park Nara.

That's when I knew, I lost her, again. And its for real this time. And its really is because of me. Not my parents or even anyone else, but me.

We'll be good again soon. Wait for me, Nara.

i updated my other story too just now so, feel free to read that too. its called, Chasing The Past.